Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
beardo

what the fuck is this shit?

oFt7y_piepie.jpg

dude, who are you kidding? just take the last little bit. how you gonna leave that shit for the next person.

ha, i dont care, i told dude to finish the fucker off, its just silly to leave that little thing.

hah, i do that when i dont want to be the one to the throw that shit out. ill be the one leaving the last crums in the chip bad and letting it chill. in addtion, ill leave that cereal box with the last bit in it. you know that shits thats just basically sugar and crums. all day.

oh and fuck scene girls.

looks like a bad attempt of starting a "funny" thread to me.

No, I think this is one of the most true things ever.

There is nothing more annoying when you get to the milk carton, and there is a bit left, but not enough to have in a cup of tea, and you think, why the fuck did the last person not just finish it off? Then I could have seen there was no carton of milk, instead of seeing the carton, going through the effort of making the cup of tea, only to find that there is a USELESS amount of milk in the carton.

:rolleyes:

very philosophical but a cuppa is a cuppa and well any amout of milk makes slightly good then having no milk at all

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now