Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iloveboxcars

Destruction League Requests

first off, putting your request here doesn't mean we'll do anything about it. i just figure its best to put all of the random requests into one thread.

second, the only dudes i know are DL material are ayebee and hayabusa. everyone else is not in this shit and has to request to join. you people fuck up our game by mentioning 12oz and shit like that.

rules for your request. (by the way, yes, im bored)

do not put in the website/screen name/phone number you want us to fuck with. in order to fix this bullshit with telling people about where they got the info only post the story.

why you think they should be harrassed. what they did. who they etc etc. if we decide they deserve it we will pm you and request the information. this is to keep your identity and 12oz's identity secret.

if you post the contact info in this thread we will not pay any attention to it.

im not claiming rank, by the way. everyone in the DL is equal. im just making this shit work for our and 12oz's benefit.

to be "in" say so in this thread. we'll pm you with the answer. peace.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Shouldnt the first rule of Destruction Leauge is not to talk about Destruction League.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
and sneak' date=' yeah. it is. thats why only people that are in are going to be receiving the classified info.DUN DUN DUN[/quote']

Ooooh, G-14 classified kind of steez. I really dont care who is in it as long as it gets the job done, I know that DL has saved me some headaches of having to think of revenge.

Do it, just dont get idiot in that shit.

Yes...I just join random groups and never participate..It fulfills my need to belong....

I made the destruction league up like. years ago with fuckin. 360 and deto.

it was fun. oh the fun. christians... white people. . . i think some nerds too. man. werd son. allah.

The Destruction League was the brain child of myself and 181, much like Team Handsome. true story.

The Destruction League was the brain child of myself and 181' date=' much like Team Handsome. true story.[/b']

you might have given it a name, but we were doing this before it had a name.

there's also a destruction league that did similar shit before 12oz existed. or so i hear.

there's also a destruction league that did similar shit before 12oz existed. or so i hear.

I think I know what you mean

kkk.jpg

(I intend to make a request upon the next sunrise but the lady awaits)

there needs to be more organization over it thats for sure

kudos to you for straightening shit out

too many ppl claiming to be down and messing up, or not doing it right

request. but i thought the d-league was dead? or are you getting it up again

thats what we want you to think

fact is, we're alive and kicking. We just havent been assigned or given any worthy tasks

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now