• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CACashRefund

Thug Life

Something id like to share:

ThugLife.jpg

Synopsis:

While trying to go straight, Boo gets caught behind enemy lines after two of his friends end up dead in a chop shop double cross.

Found here:

http://www.yorkentertainment.com/cgi/searchvideos.cgi?Action=listcat&Key=VALUE+LINE

A few more cinema classics id like to share from there:

BarrioWars.jpg

Synopsis:

A modern-day retelling of Romeo and Juliette w/a Latino flare. Angelina and Plato want to be together, but her brother has something to say about that! Tensions reach a fever pitch, and before the night is over, one love will be changed forever!

DF_DrogTownNJacob.jpg

Synopsis:

JACOB: Based on the novel by Mordecai Richler, this story follows a little boy who always says everything twice because no one seems to hear him the first time. After an accident, Jacob finds himself in a never never land ruled by the Hooded Fang. While trying to save himself and the other children, Jacob discovers a soft side to the Hooded Fang and sets about setting him free, too. RETURN: The Flying Texas Rocket Rangers battle the King of the Mutant Frogs to save Rocket Ranger Ferrigno. In the tradition of 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles', this sci-fi fantasy embraces the meaning of family, friends and doing what's right so that good can triumph over evil.

HipHop4Life.jpg

Synopsis:

A young man clashes with his girlfriend, his crew, his father and life as he prepares for a hip hop contest that could make or break his career as an MC. Not just about “Hip-Hop” but is “Hip-Hop”. Told in an unconventional manner that tries to capture the spirit and energy of the Hip-Hop music and culture.

I like the barrio wars one, that gunb is so fucking fake, and it seems they couldnt put a bandana on him but later decided to put one in via photoshop.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

You need to get out of the bargin bin at Blockbuster.

thats fucking gold. i was going to start collecting grindhouse cinema but this looks like it would probably be funnier and cheaper.

this is almost as good as the new genre of books

"street lit/gansta lit"

BI.Legit%20Baller.jpg

BI.Hustlers.jpg

0976234912.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

driven03.jpg

doeboy_M.jpg

hittin_M.jpg

YES, THESE ARE BOOKS

this is almost as good as the new genre of books

"street lit/gansta lit"

thats exactly what came to my mind.. they have a whole section of this with a huge wall display at some borders I went to.. i had never seen that before... hilarious.

^^worst movie ever i saw it on hbo or some shit mad late one night and i was about like gay love between 2 writers and shit wackest thing ever

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now