is anyone going to see the gorilla biscuits when they go back on tour?

boogie hands

...i just got on the list (oooohhhh....boogie hands is sooooo cool) so i guess im going to go. could be really fun (underdog) or could be really shitty (misfits) but i cant fully write off a band i grew up with so im going to go see what its all about.

p.s- this is what comes up when you google image "awesome"

pict0002.jpg

i beg to differ. i cant even figure out what gender this fucking abortion is. maybe its a whole new gender called "shitty herm" that i just havent heard about. this reminds me of silence of the lambs.

p.p.s- (bonus image because i have no idea how this show will be) this is what comes up when you google image "washed up".

miamicast.gif

yeah. fucking don johnson. this guy beat out the hoff for "shittiest guy who used to be in a tv show that took place near or on the beach". even the germans hate him and they are into shitting on each other so that says a lot.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro

Gorrilla Biscuts back on tour!

I would go but I forsee and bunch of scensters and jockass hardcore kids going so that they can pretend that they where "Real Hardcore". Followed by millions of kids on MySpace with GB shirts saying how they are so hardcore and always listened to GB, even though they where born in like 1983 and where 5 when they came out with there first record, and can only say they like "Start Today" casue Fallout Boy bit that shit.

It always seems to happen. That is why I just stay home and remember the good old days.

Gorrilla Biscuts back on tour!

I would go but I forsee and bunch of scensters and jockass hardcore kids going so that they can pretend that they where "Real Hardcore". Followed by millions of kids on MySpace with GB shirts saying how they are so hardcore and always listened to GB, even though they where born in like 1983 and where 5 when they came out with there first record, and can only say they like "Start Today" casue Fallout Boy bit that shit.

It always seems to happen. That is why I just stay home and remember the good old days.

on point.

I still might go just to see what this new show is all about. Unless the tickets are $30, then gb can go fuck themselvs

I dont mind them to the point of not going to my favorite shows. But his description is spot on as to what would happen. Plus the kids are on my jock sometimes when they recognise me because they love my band...but then they dont stop talking to you when you are trying to watch the band trying to get some kind of "I know the guy from ----- band" cred.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
dude, that shitty ska band 'skankin pickle' bit that shit way before fall out boy.

you lose 10 esoteric scene points for that one.

Ha ha, good one. I dont like the SKA, but since you obviously even know about ska then you can talk. But who the fuck cares anyway.

As for Boogie, yes I would let the kids destroy it for me. I went to see Terror about a year ago cause I was like shit "Terror" is playing. I went and was disappointed about the scene that I used to love. JockAss hardcore kids with FSU shit on (like they really know any of the original members of FSU) beating up little kids and girls (yes girls, not even in the pit) and scenster fags who bought Terror shirts and where trying to rock them for Hardcore cred. I was so ashamed to be at that show and was so ashamed when it had to be stopped four times casue of some "Crew" type beef and kids getting hurt (two kids got knocked the fuck out by some asshole FSU guy who was GlinkO size and those kids where little. Wasnt FSU made to stop this kind of shit??). The drive home I was thinking what the fuck happened to the Hardcore I used to love? Its a joke now, so that is why I dont go to shows anymore NO MATTER WHAT, they could get together MINOR THREAT< BLACK FLAG< AND THE ORIGINAL MISFITS LINE-UP BACK together tour and I wont go. Just because I know what will happen.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
on point.

I still might go just to see what this new show is all about. Unless the tickets are $30, then gb can go fuck themselvs

Another reason not to go, I know this will happen to. GB will see the MySpace kids talking about there show and see $$$. I would rather see the bootleg Glink0 edition that he video tapes and will post to youtube (hint, hint. Since you are going...hook a brother up.)

Im going to the show, Im going to have fun.

I dont care whos there, because GB is going to be on stage and Im going to have fun.

oh and PS: Were any of you in NYC in 1984 with the original "movement" and dudes like Animal The Skin, Gavin Von Vlack, and the LES crew? No? Then you talking shit about kids who like hardcore music now a days is the same thing these people say about you.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Im going to the show, Im going to have fun.

I dont care whos there, because GB is going to be on stage and Im going to have fun.

oh and PS: Were any of you in NYC in 1984 with the original "movement" and dudes like Animal The Skin, Gavin Von Vlack, and the LES crew? No? Then you talking shit about kids who like hardcore music now a days is the same thing these people say about you.

Go have fun, I hope you do and shit like what happened to me doesnt happen. I love hardcore, I love the music, I loved what it used to mean. No I wasnt in NYC in 1984, I have never been out of the South or Texas(well except for now, I miss you Houston) Also I dont think that the original movement would talk shit about me, since they are all like in there late 30s or early 40s and are more worried about morgages and retirement funds.

Saw them in 1990. before they broke up. With Suprtouch. One of the best shows I've ever been to. Just amazing. Perfect show memories.

I'm thinking of going when they come around to my area...I wouldn't go if it was just a reunion, but since they are touring it might be decent.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
yeah' date=' you're probably right, what would I know about those people?[/quote']

Cause your from New York, I would have liked to be there in its hay day. Shit I would have liked to be in D.C when there hardcore was coming up. At least your lucky enough to be in the city. I really hope that the show you go to is fukin great, would be a shame if its not.

oh and PS: Were any of you in NYC in 1984 with the original "movement" and dudes like Animal The Skin' date=' Gavin Von Vlack, and the LES crew? No? Then you talking shit about kids who like hardcore music now a days is the same thing these people say about you.[/quote']

so there are guys in NY complaining about kids that made an honest effort to support all of the shows going on in their area, started bands, hunted down venue and booked shows, didnt behave like assholes, go to shows to flirt with girls or care what they and everyone else was wearing?

huh....thats interesting.

im all for new kids enjoying the music. just learn how to fucking behave yourself.