What the young fuck!

Frate_Raper

Guest nutsonmychin!

ooh. but i didnt read the whole thing...um.

i cant wait to grow up is what i meant. i think i am, i', getting over going out, i would way rather have a few friends over for dinner, then go out and get wasted at the bar.

i did a lot of partying in my days, way too much, way too soon. and it's lost it's appeal. fine wine and expensive cheese is now my mickeys and taco bell.

smell it?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i don't surprise myself anymore

the shit i used to do when i was drunk had to stop

too much of that type a shit

so i don't drink anymore, don't kick down people's fences, don't scream in my friend's faces, don't pass out on the sidewalk in front of the opera house, don't get my stonach pumped, don't start fights with people i don't know by throwing a drink in their face, don't have shitty interactions with the cops, don't try to sleep in the gutter, don't leave the party with someone i don't know, don't smash glass 40ozs indoors, don't forget what happened last night, don't fall asleep at the wheeeeeeeeeeel

Guest nutsonmychin!
i don't surprise myself anymore

the shit i used to do when i was drunk had to stop

too much of that type a shit

so i don't drink anymore, don't kick down people's fences, don't scream in my friend's faces, don't pass out on the sidewalk in front of the opera house, don't get my stonach pumped, don't start fights with people i don't know by throwing a drink in their face, don't have shitty interactions with the cops, don't try to sleep in the gutter, don't leave the party with someone i don't know, don't smash glass 40ozs indoors, don't forget what happened last night, don't fall asleep at the wheeeeeeeeeeel

yer no fun

Guest nutsonmychin!

i honestly just cant hack the hangovers anymore.

if i am at work hungover i feel like i am going to die. i used to do that shit all the time. being well rested is the new hangover

I <3 symbols

:kissa:

i honestly just cant hack the hangovers anymore.

if i am at work hungover i feel like i am going to die. i used to do that shit all the time. being well rested is the new hangover

you're still young too.

just wait till you hit 28 or so

recovery times goes up exponentially for every year you add to your life.

that is by far the biggest aging related topic amongst people i know who are hitting 30 around now