INFOMERCIALS.......DUMB SHITTTT!!!!

Pfffffffffft

everytime im watchin late night TV and about to pass out i see some wack ass infomercials with that same guy with the anoying voice talking about how state of the art some bullshit is...why does it always end up on some infomercial bullshit???

ps...

ive been drankin again...

pss.

wine, liquor, beer.

GOOD MORNING ALL!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WEAK CRACKUH `

COINCIDENCE BECAUSE I PASSED OUT LAST NIGHT ON THE COUCH, WITH THE TV ON...... AND MY DREAMS WERE INFLUENCED BY WHAT WAS BEING SHOWN ON THE TV. MY DREAM INVOLVED ME IN A WARZONE FIGHTING A BATTLE, BUT IT ALSO INVOLVED SOME WOMAN SHOWING ME HOW I COULD GET PAID $5,000 A MONTH WORKING AT HOME. I WOKE SOON AFTER AND THIS WOMAN ON TV WAS TALKING ABOUT GETTING PAID 5,000 A MONTH. THE THING ABOUT INFORMERCIALS IS THAT THEY REPEAT THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER EVERY FEW SECONDS. THEY MUST HAVE SHOWED THE SAME CLIP OF HER SAYING YOU COULD GET PAID MORE WORKING AT HOME ABOUT 20 TIMES IN A SPAN OF 5 MINUTES. I TURNED OFF THE TV AND DRIFTED ON BACK TO SLEEP.......