Frank the tank! (photos)

Ski Mask

I think it was 93- 94ish, but I'm not sure. That was their first issue in that format-- it used to be a wierd size, and not many places carried it.

*Yeah, take a look at that old stencil logo if you can find it, and you'll be like, oh, yeah, obviously that's Twist. That was before he really blew up outside of the SF scene, though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that promo item reminds me of big-brothers first issue.. they had foundation condoms, a blunt, some stickers, and came in a cerial box that was called "sugar coated penis pops" and had a picture of some kid taking a big mothfull of little sugar coated penises.

that mag was sick! there was a pictorial with some black dude smoking crack and the sub-title to it was "man smoking crack"... plus all the titties.. gotta respect the titties.

hey dude did you ever watch BOOB ?

I think that was a big brother video...

it had the guy in the gold lycra body suit doing freestyle walking

good video!

There is/was this bar in Mexico that I used to hang out at that had a beer bong setup in the bar with replaceable mouthpieces.

sorry- dumb story.

Also- Makros is more like a mean old sister. Much easier to shoot things down than to offer new interesting topics. I bet she hasn`t taken a beer bong hit

Guest R@ndomH3ro
StreetParty.jpg

not Lens enjoying his fourth (fifth?) cocktail trumpet in hong kong

You know this is Lens, you dont have to even look at the picture. How you say? Three words....IN HONG KONG. You know only LENS would travel that far for pure breed asian breezies.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
ha ha....uh' date=' Not Lens has no idea. He got back to the states and was just as suprised as you sir[/quote']

Not Lens looks like he is having a great time. Also not Lens is not what I would think he looked like.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Most people imagine Not Lens to be way taller...but whetever...he stills gets da snatch

No, I wouldnt have thought that NOT Lens wouldnt have been so Irish.

The first Big Brother video was in heavy rotation at my old place when it came out.

Best skate video of all time...the best, I tell you.

I thought Larry Flynt would keep that shit real, but he took out all the good stuff. Whatever, I still respect the guy.

awesome all around.

remember the sugar coated penis pops issue. amazing. my mom was bummed on it. haha

I still have a stash of mint condition issues of big brother, issues 3-15....back when they had shit for making fake id's, captain stoney, Earl, full frontal nudity, drugs, more party/tomfoolery related shit than actual skating coverage, etc....