Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ski Mask

Frank the tank! (photos)

we affectionately call the house next door "the banger house" because the whole house is full of loud dirty bangers that party out on the back driveway everyday. barbeques, street hockey, watching the playoffs, smashing things, setting things on fire, blasting metal and shitty punkrock all night, its definately entertaining. after about two turns one of them yells over "are you trying to out party us?" and climbs over the fence for a bong turn.

neighbourbong.jpg

neighboursequence.jpg

how do you trash it up a notch? lets climb in the back of the rusted out truck parked in our back yard.

truck.jpg

rednecks.jpg

thats it. post up your beer bong/weekend party photos and keep this going...

haha sweet.

that inspired me to go out and get proavtively drunk. I might break out some beer bongs flick from a few years back

i got one of these recently also. in a packagae with a shitload of stubby holders too. dvs know how to butter people up.

here my contribution...

DSC01884E.jpg

Looks like a good time...my night ended with me puking everywhere, then getting home and passing out on my bathroom floor. Woke up like an hour ago, puked again, and now considering calling outta work...hmmm

Man I wish I could, cuz I just puked yet again. It's only my first week so I don't wanna pull the callout shit so soon, but I'm hopin I get there and throw up so I can go home

eric_on_swingsmall.jpg

DUDE I DRANK A BUNCH OF BEER THROUGH A FUCKING FUNNEL. IT WAS DOPE. I HAD THAT BIG TUBE IN MY MOUTH AND THE BEER POURED IN. YEAH MAN THAT BIG TUBE IN MY MOUTH. SO GOOD.

Makros reminds me of those girls in highschool that tell you to grow up and stop disrupting the class whenever you do funny shit

Oh come on now...Beer bongs are so 10 years ago..It's all about Vodka and Whiskey shots.

Oh man, I haven't beer bonged this year yet. That shit is cool. I knew a guy who would carry one around in his backpack.

Makros reminds me of those girls in highschool that tell you to grow up and stop disrupting the class whenever you do funny shit

This happens alot to me.:o

Used to happen to me all the time...call her a whiny cunt, usually makes em cry

i'm not really into the fratboy partying and whatnot, but one of my friends has a sweet beer bong that's basically a skull with a spine attached.

What's gay is the fact that nobody involved with manufacturing that beer funnel caught the fact that it says "hit's" instead of "hits". Still a cool promo item, though.

I owned the first model of DVS shoes when they came out, and some kid in Canada offered me $100 bucks for them. They were the only shoes I had with me, though, so I said no.

that promo item reminds me of big-brothers first issue.. they had foundation condoms, a blunt, some stickers, and came in a cerial box that was called "sugar coated penis pops" and had a picture of some kid taking a big mothfull of little sugar coated penises.

that mag was sick! there was a pictorial with some black dude smoking crack and the sub-title to it was "man smoking crack"... plus all the titties.. gotta respect the titties.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now