Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HESHIANDET

reallyy drunk

fuck me. i wanna sex onw of my roomates. shes hot and is the editor of a very well known fashion mag = paid in full w/ sexy shoes. shit

Just got in from work.

A group of girls comes up to me, one asks "will you make out with my friend?" as she points to this sexy petite blonde.

I tell them I can't on the job, but what's good for late night?

They give me a hotel and room number.

I get there and sexy blonde is passed out, (not being the sketchball that many 12ozers are) I said fuck it, and me and my boy popped and finished off their two bottles of belvedere vodka.

drunk :D

I've got some nekkid pictures of a lady on me camera from last night...har har..

I've got some nekkid pictures of a lady on me camera from last night...har har..

quit yer boasting, and start posting...ha

***Had to edit.

This message will self destruct in 30 seconds.

edit x duece = How long do you really have to edit your posts??

<---if possible, can a moderator take out the 6 or so posts i just made by accident.. srrrry

fun.jpg

I FEEL FUN

IM ASSUMING IM GOING TO WAKE UP SOMEWHERE WHERE I DONT KNOW WHERE I AM

Is absinthe any good? I heard that shit maked you trip hard as fuck depending on the potency you get.

Urbanmyth.com

Actually, it USED to have some shit in it, but has since been outlawed..Now, you're paying for the name and it's history..

Well' date=' in all fairness, you can still get absinthe (in some places) that will fuck you up like wheeee after about two shots...[/quote']

Or you could not spend the $200 on it considering its still not real absynth and just buy a bottle of 151 that will fuck you up like wheee after two shots.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now