Hi

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Tom Leykis would totally disagree with all of this...

2002658155.jpg

Hahaha, that's the first time I've talked to someone who listens to him. I listen to him when he's on and I'm bored enough, but that DOESNT mean I agree with him on everything...

I really do agree with him though on getting married before your career is secure. That can seriously fuck you over if you're in those tough stages in the beginning and you're not only trying to accommodate yourself, but someone else. Tough.

I really do agree with him though on getting married before your career is secure. That can seriously fuck you over if you're in those tough stages in the beginning and you're not only trying to accommodate yourself, but someone else. Tough.

id have to agree.. i am three semesters away from my degree, and have two kids and a mortgage, so shit is mad hard.. and my girl can be a fucking nut somtimes, but i love my family and have had to sacrafice a lot of my earlier ambitions to accomidate the better part of responsibility.. i had to man-up hard-core. its all good tho.. things come together on their own accord, im sure things will work out and i wont have to struggle for ever.

<----- *1000th post