boston

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
With that amazing addition of shitty bands im surprised you didnt say Righteous Jams too.

*Thats not a diss towards you, thats just a personal thing I have with Death Before Dishonor and me sleeping with the guitarist's girlfriend in Brooklyn.

you really shouldnt have any reason to dislike them then...they on the other hand should hate you...totally not a "diss" to you i dont even know who they are...good on you by the way

boston is great sometimes. Growing up and living in boston my whole life, it gets boring. Its pretty small (the actual downtown area). Potholes, the big dig, huge puddles (am i right glik?).

The punk scene here is dwindling, theres a few bands that are good, but for the most part its just tough guy shit.

Never forget the great molasses disaster RIP my brothers

as issac said, wiki will tell ya better than me, but a quick synopisis:

remeber the slave trade?

boats left boston empty. went to africa. bought slaves (from other blacks, mind you)

slave ships went to the carribean and the US south, sold them for mollasses

mollasses brought back to boston, mixed with beans.

hence:

Boston Baked Beans (which are mnade with mollases) and the great mollasses flood...

word