Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The graffiti in boston that most people dont get to see is absofuckinglutely amazing.

The city itself bores the fuck out of me when Im there.

The whole people from boston thinking they're irish thing is really played out and dumb.

Yeah, except that theres a huge Irish population and there pretty much always has been in Boston. Most people I know have some Irish in them. I mean..when theres a section of the city refered to as "the Irish" area, you may have some fucking Irish people there.

Yeah' date=' except that theres a huge Irish population and there pretty much always has been in Boston. Most people I know have some Irish in them. I mean..when theres a section of the city refered to as "the Irish" area, you may have some fucking Irish people there.[/quote']

i think most east coast cities do have a "irish area" boston on the whole is an "irish area" there are probably more than any other city in the US

Boston does have some great graffiti. You wouldn't know it from the thread in Brickslayers, but it's a good scene. Also one of the most corrupt police forces I've ever encountered.

^ I love the Brickslayers thread...I'm glad that it's even better. And one of the first times that graffiti blew me away was in Boston, when I was a youngin. Not gonna relate the story now, cuz it's worthless, but I'm just saying.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now