Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
saint seiya

Post your desktop biatches

there is a great little control on this board its called search ( if you would use it you would find that there is 3 other thread very similar to this one

but anyway here

dghdfh.jpg

these threads have always been restarted, theres not one continuing post your desktop thread, its from when the days of 12oz didnt suck a fat one.

^^hahah

And Man with the answers, you lived right in downtown boston? That's awesome! I had never been, and I just walked around downtown all day and fucking loved it. Not to mention the graff there is good. I am seriously considering transfering to BU just because of how much I like Boston :D

looking at that eye would make me suicidal.... it makes me relize that an eye is not a mirror into a soul' date=' rather it is a wierd looking sensory organ with a black hole in it attcahed to a primate[/quote']

eyes are the mirror to your lines. err, soul....

^^hahah

And Man with the answers, you lived right in downtown boston? That's awesome! I had never been, and I just walked around downtown all day and fucking loved it. Not to mention the graff there is good. I am seriously considering transfering to BU just because of how much I like Boston :D

haha, we wouldn't consider that downtown boston, but if you have the opportunity to live in Boston and/or go to school, def take it....Boston is prob the best city (to live, hang out etc) in America, and one of the world's best, IMO... Paris is still my fav, but Boston takes 2

good point.... but no that's actually Back Bay, which is the n'hood next to Downtown, and is kinda like an Uptown/ritzy/college/tourist type hood...

and technically, that photo of yours is in and shows Roxbury, which was a seperate town for 250 years....(and which is the ghetto of Boston)

TMI, lol

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now