V--T--S

Yellow Feets

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2569261874_bc0d19f98c_o.jpg

wow finally someone got together the WORST graffiti artists of all time, gave 'em a wall, gave 'em paint, and said, "do what you guys do best.....shitty graff." HAHA sorry i couldnt rezist....but its fuckin true thats just awful.....let the crit' begin.........HAHAHA i crack myself up HAHAHAH!

here we go jus cuz i really hate that loose artsy shit. wtf do u write? BTW i write El BArto u might have seen me up on the springfeild nightly news

That's what I thought you pussy! You're such a fucking retard it's not even funny. If you hate VTS graffiti why do you come here just to make your witty ass comments? You made that comment knowing someone was going to say something to your dumb ass. If it hurts your eyes so much...then don't look motherfucker! You're the one who chooses to come to this thread, no one is forcing you to look at this thread. Point is, you're hating on a crew that paints more than you ever will. Get off the jock faggot! :D :rolleyes: :cool: :lol: