Australians being hated on...

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im pretty Aybee can beat you with one of your ownbody parts after he rips it off your dumb torso.

There are so many dickriders on this site you all could start the worlds longest faggot conga line.

I dont give a fuck how tough this kid is, I knock cunts out for a living, go figure.

Anyway talking about who could beat who's ass on the internet is the height of retardedness... At least dissing is funny.

There are so many dickriders on this site you all could start the worlds longest faggot conga line.

I dont give a fuck how tough this kid is, I knock cunts out for a living, go figure.

Anyway talking about who could beat who's ass on the internet is the height of retardedness... At least dissing is funny.

he's the real deal.....

hahahaha

You knock kids out for a living huh? I doubt that, but I'll play anything for the sake of argument. Hmmm, let's see...well, the only 2 professions I can think of that would really say that would be boxer or bouncer, and I've put in work on both

I'm done arguing with you Australian fucks cuz it gives me a headache trying to follow along while you molest the English language, but I'll let you guys know if I ever decide to come through the place

Is this dailycrunch jocking me once again? Man, you think I'd get used to it but I gotta tell ya, shit surprises me every time still :rolleyes:

Anyways, I'm gunna hop the redeye to Australia and upon landing I shall be punching every man, woman, child, and kangaroo in the face

I could bullshit to pull some patriotic shit , but the truth is that Denmark has the best girls... Then probly Brazil or something.

For real though, Aussies are chill. We drink too much,we just have a fucked up sence of humour compared to other countrys, but its all lighthearted and in the interest of having fun.

I would challenge any of you people to come to Australia, particuly if you paint, and try and say you didnt have a blast when its all over.

(that invitation is not extednded to Ayebee and his entourage of chode lickers)

Good luck with the smuggling. I'll meet you outside the airport. The sole reason I have thought about visiting america is to try decent cocaine. That says alot about my morals. But hey..... I'm Australian.

Bro you can get good coke in oz, you must be out of the loop.

Coke is overated anyway. Its fun then you build a tollerance so fast that its not worth it anymore.