WORLD CUP = BORING

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU MUST NOT KNOW MUCH ABOUT JAPAN. BASEBALL IS BIGGER IN JAPAN THAN IT IS IN THE U.S.... BY THAT I MEAN THE FANS TAKE IT MORE SERIOUSLY. THEY HAVE CHANTS AND SONGS AND NOISEMAKERS AT THE BASEBALL GAMES IN JAPAN. WHEN I WENT TO JAPAN' date=' ON THE TRAIN ALL I SAW WERE ADS FOR BASEBALL TICKETS AND NOT ONE SOCCER AD. ON TV BASEBALL CAME ON AT PRIMETIME. BEFORE OR AFTER THE BASEBALL CLASSIC, BASEBALL AND SUMO ARE THE TWO MOST POPULAR SPORTS IN JAPAN.[/quote']

How long were you in Japan? A week? I am at 3 years now. I am right, you are wrong. National soccer is the biggest sport in Japan, followed by baseball and J-league soccer. They have chants for every team sport here. Maybe you didn`t recogniize Nakata but he is in tons of ads. I get what you are trying to say about the fans being really into the game, more than the states... but trust me, national soccer is the biggest by far.

but i thought real tough guys wore helmets and huge pads?

Seriously, are you retarded? Learn how to form an argument and use it effectively. Understand what the other person's argument is, because you obviously have not listened to mine. I argued that NFL players are more massive, fat, and muscular, not anything about their pads.

This argument is retarded...how could anyone on here seriously think there's a rugby player that's gunna beat Warren Sapp's ass? Fuck even talkin bout football, I'd like to see a rugby player beat Shaq's ass first

And to all you people sayin "soccer is more than a sport blah blah", stop tryin to give this deep meaning to it. It's a game, just like any other...it means alot to some, nothing to others, that's it

The fact that they play a sport which requires them to wear pads, while rugby players don't, has absolutely no bearing on who would beat the piss out of who.

I wear a backbelt at work, some people don't...I'd still beat the shit out of most of those people

well, ayebee, to be fair you're the only one who's talking about beating the piss out of anything.

you, or any one player in the nfl, couldn't hang out for ten minutes on a rugby pitch.

and the point of the pads is that one could argue that american football, and rugby, are similar in nature.

I'm sure you see where I'm going with this.

maybe that's how you would, but that's a retarded way to guage "toughness". the fact of the matter is rugby is a tougher sport to play. only in america do you have fat, slob "athletes".

edit: for example, I watched a pitcher in a baseball game pull a leg muscle chasing down a fucking bunt. how the fuck do you pull a hamstring running 15 yards, if that?

Who would win in a fight is a retarded way to guage toughness? Are you simple?

You're gettin no argument here that most rugby players would be in better shape than most NFL players, but that doesn't have anything to do with being tough. What it comes down to is if a rugby team went to an NFL field and started poppin off they'd get beat the fuck down by the football team

dude, what are you basing this on?

I can guarantee you've seen, tops, 15 minutes cumulatively of rugby.

Have you ever seen the all blacks? Or the Fijians?

Just because warren sapp weighs 300 lbs doesn't mean he'd beat anything down. Yeah, he'd kick your ass if you stood still...

Sorry to shatter your idea that I have no idea what I'm talking about, but I've actually seen quite a few rugby games...used to rock out to the international channel.

And I'm basing it on simple logic, if you don't understand how it works than I can't help you

Bitch please. I've been posting on 12oz since you were 11 years old, so shut the fuck up.

I'm not australian, but even if I was, I don't see how it would matter?

I doubt you've seen shit because you don't know what you're talking about. Not because you don't agree with me. Just like the last sentence I wrote said.

meh, graduate from high school. then you can talk some shit.

Oh man, you pulled out the graduation card! OH SNAP SON!

I mean, we all know that dedication to finishing highschool is the ultimate test of intelligence...wait, what's that? The fact that I dropped out doesn't change the fact that I'm still smarter than you? HOLY ENCYCLOPEDIAS BATMAN, WHAT ARE YOU GUNNA TALK SHIT ABOUT NOW?!

Well, if you're gunna judge my intelect based on school then maybe you should consider the fact that before I dropped out I had the kinda highschool career you woulda topped off your math teacher for. Reading at a college level since 3rd grade, straight A's every year, and turning down an offer to skip 3 grades...yeah, school was reeeeeeeeeeal hard :rolleyes:

Does anyone ever consider that some people drop out cuz they hate school?

I don't give a fuck about your so called credentials, I'm not the one with something to prove to everyone on the fucking internet.

I could make up a bunch of bullshit to try and impress strangers too, except, I'm not fucking 17. :lol:

edit: if you were soooooo smart, and hated school so bad, wouldn't it have occured to you to finish it the *first* time around and be done with it *forever*? then maybe you could get a job other than Home Depot.

Haha...you don't give a fuck about my schooling, yet you're the one who brought it up trying to discredit my argument?

I'm gunna go to sleep now, I gotta busy day of sex and lounging in the pool tomorrow...man I wish I'd finished highschool so I could be as totally awesome as you :(

Soccer still sucks

One more thing, gotta respond to your little edit...instead of suffering through another year of school I dropped out, got my GED, and was finished with it forever. So basically I did what you're claiming a smart person would have done, just faster

And dude, you're totally right...I can't ever in a million years get a better job than Home Depot. I couldn't possibly be working there because I'm 18 and don't want any real repsonsibilities.

are u fucking joking?

look at the size of this guys gut

s_sapp_vt.jpg

fact is, most of the guys on the all blacks team weigh over 200lbs.

they all just look small cuz their actually lean and in shape, and theyr all big, so you have nothing smaller to compare it to

You're gettin no argument here that most rugby players would be in better shape than most NFL players, but that doesn't have anything to do with being tough. What it comes down to is if a rugby team went to an NFL field and started poppin off they'd get beat the fuck down by the football team

Nope, quite apart from being a cockjockey you are also wrong. When fighting someone fitness comes into play, Rugby players would knock shit through your fatcunt team of faggot NFL'ers because they would be out of breath after a few punches thrown.. Granted a lucky haymaker might connect but if they hadnt put shit on the rugby players after the first 30-60 seconds, it would be game over NFL. Thank you and goodnight......................

Ya shitcunt.

WORLD CUP = BORING.....

......whenever england plays a game. true story. sundays game was like watching "Glitter", not because mariah carey was at the game but because it was something that, when you are dying, you think back to and wish you had back so you could have some extra time to say goodbye to family and friends.

from now on any time england plays im going to eat tacos so when it all said and done i can say something awesome happened.

p.s.- this is what comes up when you google image "uneventful"

halfdomesummitbensmall.JPG

this is actually me thinking about jumping. right before this picture was taken someone in the bar told me that they thought the game was going to go into extra time and i though about watching another 30 minutes of england playing soccer and decided jumping into a canyon would be a lot more enjoyable.