WORLD CUP = BORING

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `
And you say this based on what?

Twat, stop letting your ego get in the way of the fact Rugby players are fitter and hit hard with no poncey helmuts or shoulder pads.

BASED ON WHAT I'VE SEEN. HAVE YOU SEEN THE OFFENSIVE LINEMEN IN THE NFL? EVIDENTLY NOT. WHO IN AUSSIE RUGBY CAN OUTRUN TERRELL OWENS? MANY WIDE RECEIVERS IN FOOTBALL WERE ALSO ON THE TRACK TEAM IN COLLEGE.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I generally don't even think twice about people from 12oz, but for some reason you and your boyfriend have managed to irk me

I won't get into specifics reasons, but I can guarantee you would NEVER call me a ladyboy to my face

Hey sweety, you know what? I think I would.

Are you seriously givin ya boy e-head cuz he called me retarded?

e-head, hahahaaha that actually made me laugh out loud when I read this - good quailty comments like this make 12oz enjoyable.

P.S - Soccer wasn't too big in Aus. before we started kicking ass, I have a strong feeling that soccer is going to be huge in Aus. after this world cup and personally i'm all for it, it is an interesting and exciting game especially if your team is playing. I hope we destroy Italy on Tuesday morning, it's going to be nuts Lygon St. & Federation Square is going to off.

you are all pretty lame. I like almost all sports. Way to let this become a e-gangsta competition and a discussion about America. Just like what you like and shut up.

ps. Weak cracker- Japan is way more into socecr than baseball, despite having won the world championship. The national team are rockstars here.

WEAK CRACKUH' what makes you think that i am anti-american? b/c i dissed the NFL? you dissed football so this would make you anti-world then. but hey, that's probably what you are.

to tell you the truth i don't give a shit about north-american sports, to each his own. i think this thread is as stupid as your white people hating thread was.

i don't watch womans's football but i can tell you that the U.S. is currently not world champion, because our woman are.

oh and i still don't know why you rant about the worldcup when it does not interest you.

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `
you are all pretty lame. I like almost all sports. Way to let this become a e-gangsta competition and a discussion about America. Just like what you like and shut up.

ps. Weak cracker- Japan is way more into socecr than baseball, despite having won the world championship. The national team are rockstars here.

YOU MUST NOT KNOW MUCH ABOUT JAPAN. BASEBALL IS BIGGER IN JAPAN THAN IT IS IN THE U.S.... BY THAT I MEAN THE FANS TAKE IT MORE SERIOUSLY. THEY HAVE CHANTS AND SONGS AND NOISEMAKERS AT THE BASEBALL GAMES IN JAPAN. WHEN I WENT TO JAPAN, ON THE TRAIN ALL I SAW WERE ADS FOR BASEBALL TICKETS AND NOT ONE SOCCER AD. ON TV BASEBALL CAME ON AT PRIMETIME. BEFORE OR AFTER THE BASEBALL CLASSIC, BASEBALL AND SUMO ARE THE TWO MOST POPULAR SPORTS IN JAPAN.

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `
WEAK CRACKUH' what makes you think that i am anti-american? b/c i dissed the NFL? you dissed football so this would make you anti-world then. but hey, that's probably what you are.

to tell you the truth i don't give a shit about north-american sports, to each his own. i think this thread is as stupid as your white people hating thread was.

i don't watch womans's football but i can tell you that the U.S. is currently not world champion, because our woman are.

oh and i still don't know why you rant about the worldcup when it does not interest you.

I DONT REMEMBER REFERRING TO YOU SPECIFICALLY ABOUT BEING ANTI-AMERICAN. IN FACT I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER YOUR NAME OR WHAT YOU SAID.

SOCCER (MODERN STYLE) STARTED IN THE UK, SO YOU SHOULD SAY THAT MAKES ME ANTI-BRITISH, NOT ANTI-WORLD. BUT IM NOT.

THAT WAS A WHITE PEOPLE APPRECIATION THREAD.

ALL I SAID WAS THAT THE U.S. WOMEN DOMINATED PRETTY WELL IN RECENT YEARS, NOT THAT THEY WERE CURRENT CHAMPION. WINNING A GOLD AND A WORLD CUP FOR A COUNTRY THAT DOESNT CARE ABOUT THE SPORT.

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `
weak crakuh you're a moron

Soccer in Yugoslavia/Serbia was and still is huge. You have no clue

DIDNT SAY SOCCER WASNT HUGE. I SAID BASKETBALL WAS BIGGER. AS QUOTED BY VLADE DIVAC.

IN FACT I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER YOUR NAME OR WHAT YOU SAID.

you're either a liar or your memory is mad weak

THAT WAS A WHITE PEOPLE APPRECIATION THREAD.

it wasn't

and now please tell why you rant about football while you're supposedly don't care about it

Rugby players would knock shit through your prissy NFL girls.

Rugby= Big and Fit.

NFL= Big and Fat.

Seriously man, those rugby players may be pretty tough, but NFL players are more than just big fat guys. There's a difference between your fat guy on the couch and an offensive lineman. These guys are seriously strong, and the amount of muscle and fat that covers their skeleton would prevent even your champion rugby player from coming close to pulling one down. A rugby player could run full speed at the fridge and it'd be like hitting a wall.

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `
you're either a liar or your memory is mad weak

it wasn't

and now please tell why you rant about football while you're supposedly don't care about it

YOU'VE GOT AN OVER-INFLATED GRANDIOSE PERCEPTION OF YOURSELF IF YOU THINK YOUR WORDS HAVE SOME KIND OF LASTING PRESENCE, AND IF SOMEONE DOESN'T REMEMBER THEN THEY'RE "LYING." SERIOUSLY, I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU POSTED ON THIS THREAD. I REMEMBER SAPE AND TWO OTHER PEOPLE.

THE TITLE OF THE THREAD WAS "WHITE PEOPLE APPRECIATION THREAD" DUMBASS

I RANT ABOUT SOCCER BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE RANTING ABOUT SOCCER.

The recent Argentina vs. Holland game was the first soccer game I've ever watched. I got a good nap. But, when I'm home, and its not on...I wish it was. Shits perfect for killing time; long...nothing happens....moving white ball is hypnotizing...

So I must have really liked it. I just wish there was more violence, and higher scores.

Soccer/football whateverthefuck, is alright.

Also, a fairly attractive sport...those brown teams mang...

Niggas in tall socks...?

Goal differerererentials?

Oh, dont tell anyone I like soccer.

PEOPLE THAT SAY RUGBY PLAYERS ARE TOUGHER THAN FOOTBALL PLAYERS JUST BECAUSE FOOTBALL PLAYERS WEAR PADDING IS HILARIOUS. LOOK AT THE SIZE OF NFL PLAYERS, THEN LOOK AT THE SIZE OF RUGBY PLAYERS. THE END.

ITS AMAZING HOW MANY ANTI-AMERICANS POST ON THIS AMERICAN-BASED WEBSITE.

a) rugby players don't abuse steroids.

b) uh, yeah, rugby players are way tougher because they don't have a whistle stopping play EVERY 30 seconds. They don't stop running the whole match, give or take a few whistles, and they aren't small by any means.

c) go to fiji, or new zealand, and tell them their rugby players are pussies. look at the size of the legs on some of those rugby players, probably as broad as your shoulders are.

YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME. IM WILLING TO BET IM MORE CULTURED THAN YOU. I HAVE ANCESTRY FROM AFRICA' date=' EUROPE, ASIA, AND N. AMERICA (INDIAN). I HAVE BEEN TO 4 OUT OF THE 7 CONTINENTS AND EXPERIENCED AND RESPECTED MANY DIFFERENT CULTURES AROUND THE WORLD. DESPITE ALL THIS I STILL KNOW SOCCER SUCKS. DEAL WITH IT. PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT STEREOTYPE "AMERICANS" IN SUCH A WAY IS BORDERING ON RACIAL DISCRIMINATION.... BUT AMERICAN IS NOT A RACE AND THATS WHY TYPES LIKE YOU FEEL YOU GOT THE GREEN LIGHT TO DO SO. YOU LIVE IN THE FUCKIN MIDWEST. NOT EXACTLY THE COSMOPOLITAN "CULTURE-RICH" CAPITAL. I'M PRETTY SURE YOU HAD ME PEGGED AS SOME WHITE REDNECK THAT HAS NEVER LEFT THE U.S. OR SOME SHIT OR CAN'T SPEAK A FOREIGN LANGUAGE. SIT'CHO AZZ DOWN.[/quote']

who gives a shit where your ancestry is from? that doesn't make you know shit...& you just had to throw in there that there are 7 continents in there to show that you know? dumbass...

history of football(american):

http://www.sportsrules.50g.com/americanfootball/history-am.htm

if you care so much about history & ancestry, etc. at least inform yourself on the history of your sport...read that article & let me know where American football came from.

American football is an expensive sport...to show you that football is a product of your materialistic mentality, you can't play it in your neighborhood, you can't play it fully without expensive equipment. Ive been playing soccer ever since I'm about 4 or 5 in my neighborhood w/ rocks as posts and deflated basketballs, barefoot... Soccer isn't just a sport is deeper than that...

just by the way you write I can tell you don't know shit about culture and that you probably ARE a closed-minded redneck who couldn't care less about the world that surrounds him. stupid piece of shit, sit yo ass down foo.