WORLD CUP = BORING

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by the way what the fuck is formula 1 racing?? get lost or stay on the other side of the pond

51633.jpg

zoom zoom.

THANK YOU. IT'S NOT THAT WE'RE TRYING TO CHANGE ANYONE'S OPINIONS. IT'S JUST THAT SOME OF THESE SOCCER-FANATICS THINK EVERYONE IN THE WORLD LOVES SOCCER AND IS SUPPOSED TO LOVE SOCCER. I'M JUST OFFERING A PERSPECTIVE (THAT PROBABLY SHOCKS THEM) THAT THERE IS A SIZABLE POPULATION THAT REALIZE SOCCER IS SOME BORING' date=' OVERHYPED NONSENSE.[/quote']

there is always sizeable population that think any given sport is boring. like baseball, for example; some guy stands there and has a ball thrown at him. he then hits the ball, and runs. this continues until everyone falls asleep because it's so shit.

you say soccer fanatics think everyone should love soccer? hang on, let's just quote you:

WE NEED TO OUTSOURCE AMERICAN FOOTBALL AND GET THE WORLD PLAYING THAT.

idiot.

so because you like a sport, that means the whole world should be playing it? i love afl (aussie footy) but i don't reckon the whole world should play it.

and why is baseball called the world series? it's not played by the world. why? because it's shit. i'm not trying to change your opinion, i'm just stating mine.

Wow your the most hypocryitcal peice of shit. Because all americans survive off the Mc.Donald franchise.

ignorant mother fucker.

i'm just saying the stereotype.

sape, you raise a big question for me. Why the fuck don't Americans know what f1 racing is?

It's WAAAAYY superior to fucking NASCAR which is a snorefest. The cars are sexy engineering masterpeices. The only racing event that I've ever been to was a CART race, which is like f1 (it's still open wheel racing) except with slightly inferior (but still cool) cars. F1 cars are mad crazy, and I'm sad that I will never ever be able to drive one (I'm too tall to even fit in them).

Also, what is this kind of racing?:

11223129848.jpg

-fuse.

I dont really like Nascar, because almost all the cars are either pontiac, ford and dodge and maybe a couple other few. I like watching F1 or le-mans, rally etc. because I enjoy looking at the beautiful array of different cars that dont just go around in circles for hours on end(I know that nascar sometimes does other types of courses, but the majority of em are in oval type tracks)

F1 is really exciting if you watch the whole thing

once pit stops and shit start happening, and when the race is almost done and cars are being lapped is when a lot of good strategy happens. that and at the beginning when theyre all bunched together

i am always amazed at how someone can drive such a fast car the way those guys can

world cup is also awesome. just cuz on country on earth or maybe two, (Canada and the usa) think its boring, that makes it true? Fuck off, the entire world follows that shit religiously, and they;re all crazy for liking it? Maybe you guys who are dissing it are the crazy ones.

If u could sit still for 45 min. to appreciate it, youd know whats up

u cant watch soccer in 4 min incrimants and expect to catch all the great moments.:shakehead:

I'm sorry sape, but you really are the idiot here. First, you tried to blend together many popular sports as if they were exactly the same, as if we were idiots for criticizing soccer. You basically stated that the concept of every sport is two opposing teams in a given area attempting to score points. Well guess what: the goal in every job is to make money, but it doesn't mean I wouldn't rather be a doctor than a garbageman. There are differences.

Secondly, you consistently refer to Americans as "yanks," a derogatory term to begin with, and stereotype us all, and then complain when people think that their sport is better than someone else's. Really the whole sport thing is preference, and although I hate watching soccer I don't have a problem with people loving it.

Thirdly, you keep complaining and attempting to make fun of weak crackuh for typing in caps. This is because you're new here and you're not understanding the reference/homage/whatever to WEAK NIGGUH. What it boils down to is that you keep ranting about shit, contradicting yourself, and pretty much making yourself look worse with every new post you make. Please, just sit down.

I CANNOT BELIEVE A VAGUE STATEMENT CAN GET SUCH A RISE OUT OF EVERYONE.

You said "WATCHING SPORTS IS BORING, GO PLAY THEM YOURSELVES"

That isn't vague; it's retarded. Its possible to do both. And it's not just the vague statement, its the fact that no one likes you, so every time you say something as moronic as that, everyone is going to jump on you for it.

brock you're like an english teacher man. oh no, he spelt a word wrong, jesus christ! but frankie is right, you should've said "fuck off" instead of "sit down". anyway, on the topic of you being a smartass, you said "Shall I correct your spelling while you're at it?". you idiot, he's not at anything, you're the one writing the post, you should've said "shall i correct your spelling while i'm at it".

you said that i complain when people think that their sport is better than everyone elses. well hold the phone, billy, cos that's wrong. i complain when people try to push their sport on other people. like, baseball, the "world series". good luck.

also, i don't give a shit about why cracky keeps talking in caps, it's just fucking annoying.

also, an anagram of "issac brock" is "ass rib cock"

Was that a bad joke' date=' or do you just interpret everything literally? Shall I correct your spelling while you're at it?[/quote']

Oh shit! this emo's on fire!

I better shut the fuck up before I catch an e-verbal beatdown!!

Chill the fuck out ya fag hag, so the whole world loves a sport your country is shit at, didnt your mummy ever tell you its ok to be different? hahahaha

brock you're like an english teacher man. oh no' date=' he spelt a word wrong, jesus christ! but frankie is right, you should've said "fuck off" instead of "sit down". anyway, on the topic of you being a smartass, you said "Shall I correct your spelling while you're at it?". you idiot, he's not at anything, you're the one writing the post, you should've said "shall i correct your spelling while [b']i'm[/b] at it".

you said that i complain when people think that their sport is better than everyone elses. well hold the phone, billy, cos that's wrong. i complain when people try to push their sport on other people. like, baseball, the "world series". good luck.

also, i don't give a shit about why cracky keeps talking in caps, it's just fucking annoying.

also, an anagram of "issac brock" is "ass rib cock"

Wow..I can't believe I'm even acknowledging you because of how restarded an immature you are, but I suppose I'll clarify a few things.

First and foremost, are you 14? Ass rib cock? Good one dood! Lawl!@!@$E1!@!

Second of all, he is "at anything." What I was referring to was him being a fucking retard, not taking a phrase literally. That's the only reason I mentioned his spelling, because he's obviously an idiot. He can't determine when to take something literally and figuratively, and while he's at that, he can't spell. I only pointed that out because he was talking to me.

And you completely missed the point, you idiot. Its not the fact that you care about people pushing their sports on others. That I agree with. Its that you're also pushing your culture on others by attempting to criticize the abundance of fast food and other such stereotypes. The point was that you were contradicting yourself.

Seriously, just stop talking.

if you'd bother to actually read the post where i "stereotyped" cracky, i was just saying the stereotyped yankee. hey, the stereotyped aussie is either a) a guy with a pot belly, wife beater sitting on the couch watch cricket, vb in hand or b) croc dundee.

wait wait, so your definition of pushing a culture onto someone is to critisize theirs? weren't you just saying soccer was boring before though? and i don't want other countries to copy australia. i want australia to be unique, so don't steal our kangaros.

Second of all, he is "at anything." What I was referring to was him being a fucking retard, not taking a phrase literally. That's the only reason I mentioned his spelling, because he's obviously an idiot. He can't determine when to take something literally and figuratively, and while he's at that, he can't spell. I only pointed that out because he was talking to me.

Settle petal. Your spiraling dangerously into an un warrented e-rant.

Maybe you should ask your mum to bring you some camomile tea to settle your nerves.

1. baseball rules

2. I'm happy USA lost the world cup...the network news (basically an advertisement for network sports) kept trying to push coverage of world cup on the 6:30pm news at the expense of the heats victory and the arrest of the phillies pitcher in Boston for beating his wife. Now news niggas got nothings to talk about.

3. soccer was cool when I was in Europe, but watching the world series in europe and trying to explain the shit to people (and why it is the most important thing in my life at the moment) is even better, lol...

4. Yanks or Yankess, although a name used by the NYC baseball team, and used to refer to Americans in general, actually refers to people who live on coastal New England, namely Cape Cod to Nova Scotia... it was yankee shipbuilders and merchants from Boston who built NYC and started a team with that name, so ironic

5. Boston sports fan (and other Northeast teams for that matter) are just as big as hooligans and hardcore, sadly most sports team, after the expansion of the last 30 years, has mostly become Disney-fied,

6. Carolina won the stanley Cup? which Carolina?

7. fuck soccer

THANK YOU. IT'S NOT THAT WE'RE TRYING TO CHANGE ANYONE'S OPINIONS. IT'S JUST THAT SOME OF THESE SOCCER-FANATICS THINK EVERYONE IN THE WORLD LOVES SOCCER AND IS SUPPOSED TO LOVE SOCCER. I'M JUST OFFERING A PERSPECTIVE (THAT PROBABLY SHOCKS THEM) THAT THERE IS A SIZABLE POPULATION THAT REALIZE SOCCER IS SOME BORING' date=' OVERHYPED NONSENSE.[/quote']

everyone in the world DOES love futbol. except the states. get over it.

and man with the answers, no. northeast baseball teams do not have a 'hooligan' following. when was the last time boston fans showed up in NYC for a baseball game in new york throwing molotov cocktails into crowds of yankee fans?

theres a reason EVERY country in the world calls it football, except for canada and the usa.

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `

and man with the answers, no. northeast baseball teams do not have a 'hooligan' following. when was the last time boston fans showed up in NYC for a baseball game in new york throwing molotov cocktails into crowds of yankee fans?

I THINK THAT'S A GOOD THING. FANS IN THE U.S. DON'T THROW MOLOTOV COCKAILS AT PEOPLE AND GET IN MOB WARS AND GANG FIGHTS AT STADIUMS. WE DON'T ASSASINATE OUR PLAYERS. I FORGET WHICH COUNTRY IT WAS THAT ORDERED A HIT AND KILLED ON ONE OF THEIR GOAL KEEPERS BECAUSE HE MISSED A BLOCK. AND SURPRISINGLY IT WAS A COUNTRY THAT LOST TO THE U.S., THE ONLY COUNTRY THAT IS INDIFFERENT ABOUT SOCCER (AND MAYBE CANADA)... THIS WAS THE WORLD CUP IN EITHER 94 OR 98.

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `
51633.jpg

zoom zoom.

there is always sizeable population that think any given sport is boring. like baseball, for example; some guy stands there and has a ball thrown at him. he then hits the ball, and runs. this continues until everyone falls asleep because it's so shit.

you say soccer fanatics think everyone should love soccer? hang on, let's just quote you:

idiot.

so because you like a sport, that means the whole world should be playing it? i love afl (aussie footy) but i don't reckon the whole world should play it.

and why is baseball called the world series? it's not played by the world. why? because it's shit. i'm not trying to change your opinion, i'm just stating mine.

i'm just saying the stereotype.

THAT QUOTE WAS IN JEST. IF YOU COULD NOT RECOGNIZE THAT, YOU ARE A MORON. NO ONE CAN FORCE OTHER COUNTRIES TO PLAY SPORTS. THERE IS NFL EUROPE, BUT MOST OF OF THE PLAYERS ARE AMERICANS. AT LEAST 98% OF THE PLAYERS. I THINK A FEW MIGHT ACTUALLY BE EUROPEAN.

BASEBALL IS CALLED THE WORLD SERIES, BECAUSE WHEN THE MAJOR LEAGUES FIRST STARTED, THE ONLY COUNTRY PLAYING BASEBALL PROFFESSIONALLY AT THE TIME WAS THE UNITED STATES. EVEN STILL, OF ALL THE COUNTRIES THAT PLAY, THE MOST TALENT PLAY IN THE U.S.... THE BEST PLAYERS FROM AROUND THE WORLD PLAY IN THE MAJOR LEAGUES IN THE U.S.... SO I THINK "WORLD SERIES" IS STILL ACCURATE SINCE THE VERY BEST FROM JAPAN, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, KOREA, CUBA, AND MEXICO PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES PROFFESSIONAL LEAGUES.

I THINK THAT'S A GOOD THING. FANS IN THE U.S. DON'T THROW MOLOTOV COCKAILS AT PEOPLE AND GET IN MOB WARS AND GANG FIGHTS AT STADIUMS.

No, you guys just do it the streets because you can't get along with each other anyway. :rolleyes:

the only time I've ever heard of a player being killed because of onfield action, and I definately pay more attention to the soccer world than you do, was in 94 when a columbian scored an own goal (put the ball in his own net) and cost columbia the game. They were favored to do very well and had some odds to win the cup, but that own goal cost them going any ferther in the tourny. And it wasn't an ordered hit, it happened in a night club or bar where some drunken fan recognized him and started a fight.