WORLD CUP = BORING

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `

and gobble up their mickey d's. it's because of people like you' date=' you ignorant fuck.[/quote']

Wow your the most hypocryitcal peice of shit. Because all americans survive off the Mc.Donald franchise.

ignorant mother fucker.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed weak crackuh. I been on this shit for a while, posted this in the fifa world cup thread a while back:

SOCCER IS THE MOST BORING SPORT TO WATCH IN THE WORLD. HOLY SHIT. YOU CAN WATCH FOR HOURS AND SEE NOTHING BUT PEOPLE RUN BACK AND FORTH KICKING THE BALL TO EACHOTHER. NO ONE HAS ANY CONTROL OVER THE BALL SO THEY JUST LOSE IT AND IT GOES TO THE NEXT GUY' date=' WHO PROCEEDS TO KICK IT AROUND A LITTLE BIT AND THEN LOSE IT.[/quote']

YEAH' date=' BECAUSE ANYONE WHO ENJOYS WATCHING A SPORTING EVENT IS A BIG FAT SLOB WHO HAS NEVER BROKEN A SWEAT IN THEIR LIFE AND THROWS A BALL LIKE A SIX YEAR OLD GIRL. WORLDWIDE.[/quote']

Don't even worry about it, she's just an idiot who loves to rant about how she thinks her lifestyle is superior to others'. She also rants about men liking to look at pictures of beautiful women because she thinks she's a genius, and all of the literature about a male's need for visual stimulation for arousal is all must just be doctor mumbo jumbo.

On a more related note, I play basketball every single day and still love watching the pistons. Man, I must suck.

soccer went out like 2 years ago man no one cares about that shit anymore.....or atleast not enough for it to make the news in such a way as it already has... or actully I refrain from my first statement the Brazilians or whatever immagrants countrys sport is like baseball is to us.. im sure cares but still they're half all illegal anyhoo so fuck em

baseball.jpg

nothing on the face of the planet is more boring than baseball (except nascar...one of americas biggest businesses). i see weapon xxx doesnt agree with me but he was really digging the stanley cup finals and wasnt being a bitch about it (like metrinome) so im going to just agree to disagree. if americans didnt have football (the football with helmets and field goals) we would officially be the country that loves to watch shitty sports. fuck nascar, baseball and basketball (in that order).

your a fucking retard. sure sometimes baseball is boring, but when shit goes down it keeps you on the edge of your fucking seat. like that bottom of the ninth comeback by the giants against the dodgers, where they scored 4 runs with two outs, that shits truth!!!

basketball is also sick, its fun to watch and fun to play. i cant play or watch soccer. americans smoke to much dank and marlboro reds to be able to play soccer without panting up the feild...

those fools do a LOT of serious running consistently for 45 minutes at a time.

the sport may be 6 different kinds of boring but I do give credit to soccer athletes.

Yeah, that's a totally different issue though. I have said that as well, they are constantly jogging and sprinting, its crazy.

AYO.. FUCK YOU if you dont understand football. yeah FOOTBALL.

the united states cant hang so we dont care about soccer.

the united states also cant hang with Formula 1 racing so what do the white boys do?

form their own circuit and call it indy.. or even worse.. jock nascar.

if pussys in america had any team loyalty like the rest of world does for their club and national teams, sports here wouldnt be so fuckin watered down..

every soccer team in the world has one or more officially recognized gangs called Firms..

they got beef down to a science..8122sci1.fight.JPG

http://www.ultrasspirit.com = HOOLIGAN HEAVEN

man i wish the dallas cowboys had a gang to rep.. just so i could stab you 49ers, giants, raiders, redskins, eagles, jets, and seahawk fans in the face next season.

Yea look at the population charts of the countrys that it invovles haha there ya go bud. I bet 1 out of every 30 American Familys has even stopped thru the channels to watch that stupid shit.

I suppose when you're not good at something it's harder to appreciate it. The USA stinks at soccer, so of course it's a boring, stupid game! "Swallow your pride. you will not die, it's not poison." Accept that your team will not always win and you'll find yourself enjoying the game much more!

And here's the US stats for the 2002 WC.. They're pretty good!

Gross Audience (All Broadcasts) -> 85,398,000

Average Gross Audience Per Match -> 1,334,000

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `
NEWSFLASH: A MAJORITY OF ALL PROFESSIONAL SPORTS ARE BORING TO WATCH.

I THOUGHT YOU WERE A BIG UFC/MMA/PRIDEFC FAN?

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `
SPORTS ARE BORING TO WATCH

GET UP AND FUCKING PLAY THEM YOURSELVES

I DO. PLAYED LITTLE LEAGUE BASEBAL, HIGH SCHOOL VARSITY BASKETBALL, AND SOME COLLEGE BASKETBALL RECENTLY AND STILL PLAY MANY PICK-UP GAMES FOR FUN OR MONEY. I HAVE PLAYED SOCCER. SOCCER IS FUN TO PLAY BUT BORING TO WATCH. THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL ARE BOTH FUN TO PLAY AND WATCH.

AYO.. FUCK YOU if you dont understand football. yeah FOOTBALL.

the united states cant hang so we dont care about soccer.

the united states also cant hang with Formula 1 racing so what do the white boys do?

form their own circuit and call it indy.. or even worse.. jock nascar.

if pussys in america had any team loyalty like the rest of world does for their club and national teams, sports here wouldnt be so fuckin watered down..

every soccer team in the world has one or more officially recognized gangs called Firms..

they got beef down to a science..8122sci1.fight.JPG

http://www.ultrasspirit.com = HOOLIGAN HEAVEN

man i wish the dallas cowboys had a gang to rep.. just so i could stab you 49ers, giants, raiders, redskins, eagles, jets, and seahawk fans in the face next season.

go to boston and watch the red sox then bring the rest of your manchester united "hooli's" back...im lovin the world cup and "football" but there are places in the u.s. that are very loyal to their team like boston for example...wear a yankees jersey at fenway tough guy ...and if you are from the u.s. then why even open your mouth??

by the way what the fuck is formula 1 racing?? get lost or stay on the other side of the pond

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `
Agreed weak crackuh. I been on this shit for a while' date=' posted this in the fifa world cup thread a while back:[/quote']

THANK YOU. IT'S NOT THAT WE'RE TRYING TO CHANGE ANYONE'S OPINIONS. IT'S JUST THAT SOME OF THESE SOCCER-FANATICS THINK EVERYONE IN THE WORLD LOVES SOCCER AND IS SUPPOSED TO LOVE SOCCER. I'M JUST OFFERING A PERSPECTIVE (THAT PROBABLY SHOCKS THEM) THAT THERE IS A SIZABLE POPULATION THAT REALIZE SOCCER IS SOME BORING, OVERHYPED NONSENSE.

SPORTS ARE BORING TO WATCH

GET UP AND FUCKING PLAY THEM YOURSELVES

Hey makros, perhaps people that like to watch sports also like to play sports. They don't necessarily play the sport that is their favorite to watch, but sports nonetheless. Take me for example, I enjoy weight lifting, bicycling, and taking long walks on the beach. So get off my tip about watching sports like futball and baseball. I don't play these sports because I don't have the skills required to make them fun, nor do I have the gumption to improve on my team sports skills as a whole.

-fuse.

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `
Don't even worry about it, she's just an idiot who loves to rant about how she thinks her lifestyle is superior to others'. She also rants about men liking to look at pictures of beautiful women because she thinks she's a genius, and all of the literature about a male's need for visual stimulation for arousal is all must just be doctor mumbo jumbo.

ACCURATE DEPICTION. HAVE YOU SEEN THE PICTURE OF HER? THEN YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WHY SHE IS BAFFLED BY ANYONE LIKING PICTURES OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN.