someone up my game.

rushawn wuan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i live in one of the three supposed "hipster capitals" (new york, l.a., and san fran are the ones in my opinion) -- and i have never seen a hipster in person. i know their supposed areas of hangouts, but never seen a real stereotypical emo hipster with the hair over the eyes and the sad look and nerd glasses. i only see them on myspace. maybe you gotta go to their clubs at night. i sometimes wonder do hipsters really exist or was it just created on the internet fans and anti-hipsters? the hipsters dress somewhat "normally" in person and just pose like that on myspace? i have seen men in tight girl jeans, but that's about it -- he didn't have the jet black hair covering his face.

i live in one of the three supposed "hipster capitals" (new york' date=' l.a., and san fran are the ones in my opinion) -- and i have never seen a hipster in person. i know their supposed areas of hangouts, but never seen a real stereotypical emo hipster with the hair over the eyes and the sad look and nerd glasses. i only see them on myspace. maybe you gotta go to their clubs at night. i sometimes wonder do hipsters really exist or was it just created on the internet fans and anti-hipsters? the hipsters dress somewhat "normally" in person and just pose like that on myspace? i have seen men in tight girl jeans, but that's about it -- he didn't have the jet black hair covering his face.[/quote']

maybe YOU'RE the hipster.

come to kansas city. they're all over the place. or chicago, i think.

sometimes i think trends hit really hard in the midwest because people here don't trust themselves to do their own thing and still be "cool".. we need validation from the coasts and mainstream pop culture. maybe that's everywhere, but fuck that.

i'm starting a new scene, it's all about how people are apes and how we should act like cavemen. and it's gonna bash emo kids with big wooden clubs.

the term "emo" from what i believe started as a way to classifdy "emotional" music.

First of all, i have no clue how anyone could argue that that not every piece of music has some degree of emotion.

Even wacker is the fact that the term has been adopted and reciprocated as a term used to describe any fucking goon trying to hop on that fashion bandwagon.

Nowadays you will even hear people using the term as a noun.

"the toolbox is such an emo"

yada yada yada, fuck that noise.

live and let live

"Genre of softcore punk music that integrates unenthusiastic melodramatic 17 year olds who dont smile, high pitched overwrought lyrics and inaudible guitar rifts with tight wool sweaters, tighter jeans, itchy scarfs (even in the summer), ripped chucks with favorite bands signature, black square rimmed glasses, and ebony greasy unwashed hair that is required to cover at least 3/5 ths of the face at an angle."