3-year-old hospitalized after eating candy laced with LSD

saraday

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

THIS IS FUCKING GOLD. but yall stupid hes gonna be fine he wont even remember it.

off of 9 hits you would expect a grown man to get lost in his own mind. for a baby... there is no way he would ever remember that trip... that would be one hell of an adventure though.

i met this kid who did acid when he was 5 after drinking it in a soda at a party his mom threw. now he loves the shit and does it almost every day.

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `
THIS IS FUCKING GOLD. but yall stupid hes gonna be fine he wont even remember it.

off of 9 hits you would expect a grown man to get lost in his own mind. for a baby... there is no way he would ever remember that trip... that would be one hell of an adventure though.

i met this kid who did acid when he was 5 after drinking it in a soda at a party his mom threw. now he loves the shit and does it almost every day.

YOU SIR ARE AN IDIOT.

everyday huh? riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Hey, you never know. Some people do acid 100 times and still function. The kid could turn out to be talented or a genius or he could be batshit crazy, there's no way of knowing, there's no absolutes in acid, some people take it and don't even trip much.

And the mother doesn't deserve to be punished severely for this, a lot of people go to get-togethers with their kids and go outside for a minute. If there were close friends over there, why would she have a problem leaving her kid in there for a couple of minutes? It's the people in there who decided not to watch him as he ate LSD who should take the blame. Who knows, maybe she had no idea that there was a candybowl full of acid. Innocent until proven guilty.

im so naive when it comes to drugs... what is acid... like shit you sprinkle on candy and drinks?? i joke alot about crack and shooting up (because i seen it in movies) but other than bud (im from maui, therefore i know) i can't tell the difference between crank or dope or meth and so on.

but anyway, this situation is sad. adult party? sounds fishy to me, but i mean if its the next door neighbor who looks like mr. and mrs. perfect hosting their annual fourth of july bbq for the neighborhood, then of course your not really gunna know that their weirdo asses do acid and S&M late at night............. but still a 3 year old needs to be WATCHED at all times.. im thinking since it said "adult" party..... that there were no other kids at the party so alot of "adult" shit is gunna happen so why are they bringing the little boy along in the first place? yeah the mother is a dumbass for sure. she woulden't get shit for this if the cops didn't find it wrong to bring him to that party in the first place so it IS her fault.

as for the lil boy....... well if they start to treat him with some kinda detox early, he'll probably turn out fine. he probably needs some kind of counseling to make him understand what happened. they probably have to explain that what lil jimmy did was a "no-no" and that candies from strangers are not good and can hurt you and shit like that. and that he "ate some bad candies" and so forth. his mind is still young and fresh and although kids that age have brains that soak things up like a sponge, he might remember what happened, but im saying the damage could be irreversable too if he had lil counseling sessions.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
im so naive when it comes to drugs... what is acid... like shit you sprinkle on candy and drinks?? i joke alot about crack and shooting up (because i seen it in movies) but other than bud (im from maui, therefore i know) i can't tell the difference between crank or dope or meth and so on.

but anyway, this situation is sad. adult party? sounds fishy to me, but i mean if its the next door neighbor who looks like mr. and mrs. perfect hosting their annual fourth of july bbq for the neighborhood, then of course your not really gunna know that their weirdo asses do acid and S&M late at night............. but still a 3 year old needs to be WATCHED at all times.. im thinking since it said "adult" party..... that there were no other kids at the party so alot of "adult" shit is gunna happen so why are they bringing the little boy along in the first place? yeah the mother is a dumbass for sure. she woulden't get shit for this if the cops didn't find it wrong to bring him to that party in the first place so it IS her fault.

as for the lil boy....... well if they start to treat him with some kinda detox early, he'll probably turn out fine. he probably needs some kind of counseling to make him understand what happened. they probably have to explain that what lil jimmy did was a "no-no" and that candies from strangers are not good and can hurt you and shit like that. and that he "ate some bad candies" and so forth. his mind is still young and fresh and although kids that age have brains that soak things up like a sponge, he might remember what happened, but im saying the damage could be irreversable too if he had lil counseling sessions.

Why would you bring a 3 year old to an Adult party?

Must have been this girl

480419195_l.jpg

The little shit'll be fine. It's not like the average three year old has to worry about watching long-standing belief systems, a daily routine, interpersonal relationship and an adjusted perception of reality (that sounded gay as fuck) unravel right before his eyes. Kids adapt to things better than adults. On top of that, I'm sure they had him juiced on plenty of anti-psychotics before he could reach the drug's pinnacle.

Maybe I'm naive but I don't think most people's thoughts are sophisticated enough to do any real life-altering 'damage' at that age.

Dee, acid is a hallucinogen that can come in many forms. It is a completely artificial chemical compound, invented in a lab by scientists. Once they discovered it's effects, they intended to use it as a very intense psychiatric drug, administering small amounts to patients in closely monitored, controlled environments. When someone is on acid, they are often drawn almost entirely into their own world in their mind, making it a very introspective (and often frightening) drug. It is also common to have very realistic, intense visual and mental hallucinations. Have you ever seen that episode of the Simpsons where Homer eats the Guatemalan insanity peppers? That was based on an acid trip, and while it seems like a wierd example, imagine that stuff happening in real life, and it's the closest thing I can think of to describe a trip to someone who isn't familiar with it.

Acid starts out as a liquid, which people can take in it's pure form-- one drop= a "hit", and could make a first time adult acid user trip for 4-10 hours. A lot of the time, people put drops of acid onto sugar cubes, candies, or paper, and let it soak in. It's also not unheard of to mix it with chocolate milk powder and make it into milk.

jimmy won't need counseling.

he just needs better parents

acid is made usually as a liquid, which is super poowerful

usually that is dropped onto paper and dried

then one small paper square is ingested.

it makes you wired, you'll stay awake and tripping for about twelve hours

it floods the brain with stimuli

the regulation of neurotransmitters is completely thrown out of whack

so colors are far more intense, and you probably with also hallucinate, etc...

but in that altered state. a person can be highly suggestible and vulnerable

thats why it's so important to be in a safe envrionment with people you trust

it can also just be pretty damn bad, people believeing shit is fucked and so are they etc

also why it's good to have a pretty good handle on who you are and what you're about in life when you do it

this is a story i always liked:

years and years ago, my best friend at the time and i were tripping

she was a heavy smoker of camels

during her trip, someone spilled a full glass of water into a nasty full ashtray

it made a disgusting looking soup

my best friend quit smoking right then on the spot and never went back to it.

26, you make a really good point. But the the thing about acid is that it can really fuck up the chemistry in your brain. it's not out of the question for an adult to take one hit of acid in their lifetime, and feel the effects forever. It's not common, but it happens. 3 year olds are still doing a lot of their cognitive development, and adding all of those powerful foreign chemicals into their brain could potentially fuck them up for life. So I don't think that the kid would freak out from the trip the way an adult would, but I could see their brain being ruined regardless. And 9 hits is a lot for a first time user, let alone a 3 year old.

there's no absolutes in acid

my best friends said mother knew a kid in college who was a heavy drug user and decided to drop acid one time. What he say fucked him up and he has barely talked to anyone since. Last she heard he was in an institution. But you know how that goes, once you run out of money they through you out on the streets......

26' date=' you make a really good point. But the the thing about acid is that it can really fuck up the chemistry in your brain. it's not out of the question for an adult to take one hit of acid in their lifetime, and feel the effects forever. It's not common, but it happens. 3 year olds are still doing a lot of their cognitive development, and adding all of those powerful foreign chemicals into their brain could potentially fuck them up for life. So I don't think that the kid would freak out from the trip the way an adult would, but I could see their brain being ruined regardless. And 9 hits is a [i']lot[/i] for a first time user, let alone a 3 year old.

I don't think it's ever been proven that lsd alters brain chemistry in any long-lasting way. I could be wrong, and probably am, but I think that's what I remember reading years ago.

Bwah. I wish I was still 17 so I had the time to still fuck with that stuff from time to time.

Acid effects everyone differntly much like any drug...Some totally tweak and cant handle it therefore dont....DONT DO IT!!! you'll end up in an emerengey ward wanting to talk to the pope..I read an article in Bizarre magazine a couple months back about a kid who lived in England or something he was at a party and someone slipped him only 4 hits of acid and it triggered something in his brain which made the acid trip last for MONTHS!! Kid was laid up in the hospital trippin balls for 4 months this kinda shit happens all the time to first timers and kids who think they can handle it...I'm gonna try and find a link to the article its real intresting....