3-year-old hospitalized after eating candy laced with LSD

saraday

http://www.wwltv.com/national/stories/wwl062206khlsd.ae88bbb7.html

3-year-old hospitalized after eating candy laced with LSD

07:14 AM CDT on Thursday, June 22, 2006

Associated Press

CEDAR PARK, TX -- The mother of a 3-year-old boy was arrested after her son ate candy laced with LSD during a weekend party.

Ashli R. Freas, 22, was charged Monday with child endangerment after taking her son to a hospital. She was released Tuesday on $10,000 bond.

According to a police affidavit, Freas and her boyfriend took her son to a party at an apartment. They went outside, leaving the boy inside with another adult.

The apartment's leaseholder noticed that his roll of SweeTarts, which had been laced with the hallucinogenic drug, was open and that nine candies were missing.

Freas took her son home, then to the hospital after he began hallucinating.

Chris Van Deusen, spokesman for the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services, said the boy will be placed in a foster home after he's released from the hospital.

(Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

how incredibly fucked up! :shakehead:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

who brings their kid to an adult party and then leaves them alone inside with a bunch of intoxicated people' date=' with or without lsd enhanced sweet tarts?[/quote']

a careless mother who still wants to party instead of taking her kid out to the park or the movies to watch "cars"

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `

THAT KID WILL BE TRAUMATIZED FOR A LONG TIME. LSD TRIPS CAN BE SCARY SO I CAN'T IMAGINE HOW HARD IT WOULD BE FOR A 3 YEAR OLD. IMAGINE BEING 3 YEARS OLD AND SEEING GOBLINS AND MONSTERS AND SPIDERS AND COLORS AND SHAPES AND SHIT EVERYWHERE, AND SOUNDS BEING DISTORTED. HE MIGHT NEED THERAPY THROUGH HIS CHILDHOOD TO GET OVER THIS.

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `
9 hits. at the age of 3.

what do you mean why do i say that.

BECAUSE I WANNA KNOW WHY YOU SAY HE'LL NEVER THINK RIGHT EVER AGAIN. AS IN FOREVER, FOREVER EVER, FOREVER EVER?

FOREVER NEVER SEEMS THAT LONG UNTIL YOU'RE GROWN

AND NOTICE THAT THE DAY BY DAY RULE CAN'T BE TOO LONG

MS. JACKSON MY INTENTIONS WERE GOOD, I WISH I COULD

BECOME A MAGICIAN TO ABRACADABRA OFF THE SADDER

THOUGHTS OF ME, THOUGHTS OF SHE, THOUGHTS OF HE

ASKIN WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FEELIN THAT HER AND ME

HAD, I PRAY SO MUCH ABOUT IT NEED SOME KNEE, PADS

SORRY I GOT CARRIED AWAY

That sucks. It obviously wasn't even the mothers fault but you know the DA is gonna jiz himself sending her away for the majority of her life and ruining the kids life anyway.

sorry dude.. but you're totally wrong.

if you've ever spent a lot of time with a toddler, you know thet they can be a TOTAL handfull. you have to keep 3 eyes on them.

if this chick were even a half-decent mother, she would know that it's INCREDIBLY rude to not be responsible for your child in someone else's home. i find it hard to beleive that she didn't know there were drugs in the home. she wouldn't be bringing her toddler to a stranger's house. chances are she knew everyone at the "adult party" and surely she'd know if they were on acid.

but.. as glik0 previously mentioned, her name is Ashli.

BECAUSE I WANNA KNOW WHY YOU SAY HE'LL NEVER THINK RIGHT EVER AGAIN. AS IN FOREVER, FOREVER EVER, FOREVER EVER?

probably because children undergo tremendous amounts of cognitive and emotional development BEFORE the age of five. acid fucked with my head a lot when i used to do it, and i was in my teens. i couldn't imagine what deep psychological issues this child might suffer in his future.

..but i could be wrong.