sierra mist

sierra mist or sprite  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WEAK CRACKUH `
WAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I havent see shasta in years! That stuff used to be the shit at sleep away camp. You ever have shasta moonmist?

YEAH SHASTA WAS THAT CHEAP GENERIC SHIT. I CAN PICTURE MAINLY REDNECK TRAILER TRASH DRINKING IT. WE USED TO GET IT BACK IN THE DAY. AS FAR AS I KNOW THEY DON'T MAKE SHASTA ANYMORE??? DONT KNOW WHAT MOONMIST IS. BUT I KNOW SHASTA HAD A "CHOCOLATE SODA" FLAVOR.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
moon mist is FAYGO

but seriously, shasta is dollar store soda.

Not as much as Nehi was, that shit tasted like snowcone syrup. I remember when I was a kid getting a super sugar buzz from that shit.

Oh shit, I found a place on the internet that sells it!!

http://www.hometownfavorites.com/shop/candy_store.asp

They sell Big Red too!!! Now that was the shit.

YEAH SHASTA WAS THAT CHEAP GENERIC SHIT. I CAN PICTURE MAINLY REDNECK TRAILER TRASH DRINKING IT. WE USED TO GET IT BACK IN THE DAY. AS FAR AS I KNOW THEY DON'T MAKE SHASTA ANYMORE??? DONT KNOW WHAT MOONMIST IS. BUT I KNOW SHASTA HAD A "CHOCOLATE SODA" FLAVOR.

yeh i remember that never touched it though.

moon mist is FAYGO

but seriously, shasta is dollar store soda.

Im pretty sure that shasta had one too.

yeh they do i just checked thier website http://www.shastapop.com

Yall ever notice that Mountain Dew, Vault, and whateverthefuck are marketed to men

They're all on this non-athletic energy or X-Treme drink bullshit...yes, I pay attention to commercials.

Its always guys that love Mountain Dew, and Surge and Vault and shit

My dad used to buy cases of mountain dew..(he might still)....he and my brother would drink them all by themselves

Conspiracy.