Ethics Of...

Deptronik

More often than not, here on 12oz. no matter waht the subject is, there's usually debatable/differances in opinions on the ethical liens of...whatever the fuck is being talked about. So word...noticed it in every thread, figured it was time to dedicate an entire worthless probably soon to be closed thread to it. so before it gets closed...here's some starter point offs...

Ethics of : Racism....every thread in here has some awesome racial/ethnic jokes. 90% are at least on point and make ya giggle...some make you actually 'lol' some...just piss peopel off....elaborate or discuss or hate...

Ethics Of : Smash. we're almost all guys here except ego, porkchop and a few others, and we all openly admitt...SMASH. but seriously. discus the ethics of 1night stands, banging your homies x, cousins x wife, whatever. bring up something funny along questionable ethic codes.

on another note. i'm giving this thread maaaybe 10minutes till it gets closed, so someone at least TRY to entertain me...c'mon!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i have a job interview in 3 hours and im still drunk.

i been at work for 8 hours and am drunk.

but being pretty much my own boss and all, there isnt really anyone to tell me that i cant drink on the job

you aint hard.

i been at work for 8 hours and am drunk.

but being pretty much my own boss and all, there isnt really anyone to tell me that i cant drink on the job

you aint hard.

Do you write everything off as tax-dedcutible? I would, it's mega-ethical.

i do. receipts for gas...cell phone bills. all that. can be tax deductible if properly kept track of and documented and proven. also if you have an LCC holdership that lets you keep any and everything under 2K monthly profit GROSS. worddddd