NAME ADVICE

FATE52262

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
dont worry dogg i got my notepad out and im writing this shit down' date=' that just didnt really relate to the thread if you know what im sayin. thanks for "uppin my game" im obviously a better writer now.[/quote']

:shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

thanks mooseknuckle' date=' unless you didnt realise this thread is called name advise, thats clearly not advise, ur just tryin to act like u know what ur talkin about[/quote']

Hey faggot, have a little respect. Everything he said was right. You obviously don't know your history, and you were the one who asked for advice ON THE INTERNET. Not to mention that you started a whole new thread for this. There have been hundreds of threads like this, and the only things they're good for is post whoring and taking up bandwidth. He was the only fuckin' one who wasn't being sarcastic, and gave you what you need to hear and you acted like a cocky little cunt. Everyone that posted had the right to be sarcastic because you were the one who asked for this shit by starting a thread about it. The biggest key to the game, is knowing your history. The first thing that MooseKnuckle said was from Espo's rules (which you obviously have NOT read, showing further that you don't know your history.) Espo--who, in case you don't know, is a king--wrote that "You are a toy until further notice." That's the number one rule. Now stop being a cocky bitch, and go pick up a copy of "The Art Of Getting Over", read it front to back and learn your history. Just a heads up, Stephen Powers (the author) is Espo, so don't question the book. That book is like the textbook for writers. You probably won't want to read the whole thing, but you need to. Everyone on here has done their homework, and went through the tough shit. Most of them did it without asking on the internet. My best advice, 1) Know your history, kings, etc. 2) Don't ask, observe. 3) When you ask, listen to the advice people give, and if they give you shit, take it.

Close this thread, please. This is a joke.

P.S. You ARE allowed to say "tagger", people were mocking you because "tagger" is the most ridiculous word in the world of writing, and proves that you are a toy. No self respecting writer refers to anyone as a tagger. THE WORD IS WRITER, not "tagger". Now go read something useful.

ok ok, i didnt start this thread.... so um, most of what u said is wrong, but yeh i know im a toy, i was just playin, not my fault if u guys took it to seriously.... i couldnt give a shit wat i say, or what you guys say..this is the internet...

any one who refers to themself as a toy should stop writing.

its not a thing you should just accept or be "proud" of.

most people who i'v know to start writing and say there a "toy" never get respect of anyone and usually quit in a year. the people who say there just not up, keep there head down and do there thing, usually get a lot more respect.

ok ok' date=' i didnt start this thread.... so um, most of what u said is wrong, but yeh i know im a toy, i was just playin, not my fault if u guys took it to seriously.... i couldnt give a shit wat i say, or what you guys say..this is the internet...[/quote']

I will admit that I was wrong in the fact that you didn't start this thread, but you still acted like a cocky bitch when MooseKnuckles gave advice. And you still don't know your history. Shut the fuck up.

EDIT: P.S. interlector is right. Even if you are a toy, leave it to others to decide. If you have no confidence, then you might as well give up now.

...i was just playin' date=' not my fault if u guys took it to seriously...this is the internet...[/quote']

You also have to remember it's not easy to detect sarcasm when it's just text that is being read.

Should I change my name, its No Trace, but now I know there is a Trace out there, I already got a new name lined up but its not lookin too good and i already put alot of work into this one!!

I wanna use my original name which was of course Murdoc

dude i dno wot these guys r on about but look thru a dictionary n find a word with simple letters without XYZ n shit like dat, keep it simple n fresh and work ur way up from there i write Filoe coz of my nationality so i don fink any1 really has the same word as me, but like if u look in the dictionary there has 2 be a real good word somewhere that no1 has tried yet so jus hav a quik look thru it n c