red stripe superthread sticky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

red stripe is a great beer, but the ads theyve been running is some racist ass shit.. "we'll get a nigger.. i mean naitive.. put him in a suit.. put a sash on him.. and then make him smiling and jovial.. and then we'll make him say "yes massa, issa good beer, yessa" and other like-minded phrases to push the product.. because we all know how appealing a domesticated, jovial nig.. naitive is.." can anyone say CREAM OF WHEAT nigga??? aunt fucking jemimah?? they make good beer but fuck their marketing guys...

• 2 months later...

I would drink it if I could get it at the bar or gas station for domestic prices. I am sorry but with it being an import the price is higher and for the same price I can get somethin with more flavor and I will enjoy drinking more. If I can get it cheap I will drink it, not dissing the stuff but there is MUCH better beer out there that I would rather drink.