Some "Miracle" event pics...

Guest keamsone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hi hello...

And where was Skem and his girl??? Huh huh huh... No where to be found...

Aim/Dam was didn't make it out there either... Tsc's did a production (with Te's) that unfortuneately got gone over real quick...

and that Eager piece was done by Heat...

oh yeah well i drove 3 hrs to have my button on my pants break, painted for about an hour and got trashed at the swamp and some other bar that was $5.00 all you could drink.... then we harassed the shit out some college girls with a video camera, and i passed out in the back of my car... what a nite......... yo isto if you read this shit hollar at me i think my boy lost your# but we are down for you all to come up:D :D

Re: Oh yea...

Originally posted by Kowboi38

"Podrido"... well yea you seem like you deserve something like that to happen to you... (hardy har har aint I the funny one...)

I LOVE COLLEGE TOWNS!!!

LOOK BUDDY FUCK U AND YOUR FUCKING TOWN IT SUCKS..... AND YES I WAS THERE I JUST AINT GONNA DRIVE 5 ?HRS TO PAINT A LEGAL WALL u know how we do!!!!!

fuck keams

kill everyone and die

• 3 months later...

Yo keams I drove from J-ville there was a pretty good turn out...What about all the car accidents that shit was funny as hell. Do ya got flix of that rei freestyle that shit was dope...What happen ta that link on ya site with that girls that paint "graff Queens" or something???

________________________________________________...

Archived