12oz 12 steps...im addicted to this shit

fat ralphy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Especially on lesbians....mmmmm.

The one thing I miss about my ex has to be all of her hot lesbian friends.

They only come out at night and travel in packs. You heard it here first.

If she's having sex with them, more power to her.

hi im fat ralphy and im a 12oz addict.....admit it alot of you are fellow 12steprz

im up to like 4 hrs a day cant get off the shit..only to eat cop bern liq paint work etc....HELP

I havent bothered reading this joke of thread all the way through yet but Im gonna go ahead and tell you something that may come as a shock to you..

If you wanted to get off this forum, you wouldnt have made a thread about it, now would you?

Thtas like a drunk getting shitfaced drunk saying he doesnt want to be a drunk anymore..

Youre a liar.

I havent bothered reading this joke of thread all the way through yet but Im gonna go ahead and tell you something that may come as a shock to you..

If you wanted to get off this forum, you wouldnt have made a thread about it, now would you?

Thtas like a drunk getting shitfaced drunk saying he doesnt want to be a drunk anymore..

Youre a liar.

thats what addiction is...i want to stop but cant and how many shit faced drunks say they are not gonna drink...thousands man its like throw yer chron out the window then later driving to go look for it ya know

rad.....where can i attend a meeting? where can i buy a big book? i need a sponser...anybody wanna sponser me?

god give me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can, and the wisdom to know the difference.....

ha..na, im just fucking around....i dont come around here very often.

good day.