Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
spazmatik

markers

hey wut kind of markers do you guyz use to draw in yo blk books wit? im lookin 4 sum good ones all i have right now are the crayola pump markers lol

pilot markers r very nice always clean . sharpies arent the best they stain the paper to much so clean lines are hard !

Experiment with different shit. Usually the best black book pages are done by combining several different things. Markers, colored pencils etc. Go nutz! And don't start anymore threads!!

I like going out tagging with (Broad Black)Marks A Lot markers, I were my fanny pack and like I fill it with 10 (Broad Black)Marks A Lot markers. I wear my black cape and my black helmet to be stealthy like a ninga..I like those markers alot they flow better then Krink and On the Run markers..In my town,I'm kinging it,tagging on every floor,window,power box and my favorite (restrooms).I'm a great and narly tagger,I love defacing city property and I love being a graffiti artist.I'm awesome with my markers..Thanks

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this