L.A Graffiti Screwed (Not Just L.A)

Mainter

UGKChoppedandScrewed.jpg

anyhow this is aways how these things go down:

Police invent a new tool. smart criminal invents a solution. Then some toy leaks this solution and soon enough you have every ms-13 gang banger wearing camo clothes with built-in air conditioners.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another reason to carefully select your spots. A major part of this game is about ducking from the cops. They still have to know where youre at and when your doing something. How many planes do they have and how many writers have been busted so far? Thats what I want to know..

realistically i dont see the shit used to combat graf..it seems like its for LA MIGRA or maybe flying over grow ops and meth labs and shit....the scary shit is the possibilities^^^^^^^

and in truth public education is cool but it takes dollars to be a scholar

they should attach a rocket to it so that when the rocket deploys instead of destroying the intended target like a conventional rocket it deploys a large net that entraps said target

Yeah a diploma that qualifies you to work at McDonalds. They haven't raised minimum wage in 9 years but in the same period congress got a $30' date='000 raise.[/quote']

Yeah you should see the job I have now..my coworkers have been there long before they ever graduated HS..And boy are they tired of the same old shit..

Guest WEAK CRACKUH `

YOU DUDES SAYING MS13, MS13, ARE ONLY SAYING THAT BECAUSE THEY AIRED NATIONWIDE NEWS SPECIALS ON THEM. MS13 ISNT EVEN THE BIGGEST GANG IN LA....... ITS ONE OF THE BIGGEST BUT ITS JUST THE MOST WIDESPREAD....... FROM CALI TO DC TO NORTH CAROLINA AND I THINK CHICAGO AND TEXAS.........