busta rhymes is so fucking boring....

boogie hands

...i cant even stand it. hey guys....im going to play a new game called "im busta rhymes". im going to create three threads devoted to 2004, 2005 and 2006 and in each one im just going to talk about every girl i had sex with for that particluar year and what we did when we had sex...if there is room left over i may talk about my casual love of cocaine as well but thats probably only going to be about a sixteenth of it, tops.

im glad producers make more than rappers....they are the ones keeping this whole thing even remotely interesting.

p.s.- this is what comes up when you google image "redundant".

Crowd.JPG

mero would probably call this guy a "captain kangaroo ass nigga" or something like that. this guy looks like a bag of blow that turned into rape and went off to sail a ship.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

WHEN I STEP UP IN THE PLACE I STEP CORRECT/

I GOT THAT HEAD NOD SHIT THAT MAKE YOU BREAK YO' NECK/

AND KNOW WE COME THROUGH TO REP THE DISCO TECH/

THROUGH YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR AND NEVER DISREPECT.

You cant hate on busta bussss.........

i used to live on the same street as dude when i lived in brooklyn when i was younger. everytime i walk by his apartment it always startled me that the man that created woo-hah, and put your hands where your eyes can see, can live in such a small ass apartment. and i used to always ask my my mother how come he doesnt live in a big ass mansion or something. his girl was cool as shit though, she always used to come over and play pokeno with us and come to our parties we threw.

i thought the t-pain cd was ok

I KNOW YOU'RE JOKING, BUT THAT ISN'T EVEN FUNNY. I HAD TO LISTEN TO IT WHILE THAT LITTLE JEW WAS GETTING BEAT UP BY HIS GIRLFRIEND, AND I THOUGHT MAYBE I'D RATHER GET BEAT UP BY A GIRL THAN LISTEN TO THAT CRAP. HELL, I'D RATHER HAVE TERMITES BUILD A HILL ON MY DICK THAN LISTEN TO THAT CRAP.