Gots to be tabbin'

fuse=--action

I think most of us agree, IE is a terrible browser and those that use it (or AOL) shouldn't be allowed to use the internet. There are many better browsers (firefox, opera, slimbrowser, etc...) to use, which one do you choose?

I personally am diggin' the opera browser right now.

asshat.jpg

But the idea that I share a browser with the asshat selected in red or even the asshat selected in green tears at my soul.

-fuse.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

firefox and tab browsing make my work day 1000 times better.

if it wasnt for various outlook accounts IE would be in the trash can.

p.s.- while we are talking about microsoft.....i dont know if anyone caught the story on NPR about the new apple store in NY. they are using hand held scanners to perform paperless transactions on the spot....guess what the scanners are powered with? windows.

they also mentioned the scanners dont work that well.

i'm on ie at the school computer labs, but i mostly use firefox.

i've heard bad things about opera. but maybe i'll try it.

i've been having problems with firefox though. sometimes in text boxes it won't let me use the arrow keys and home and end... and won't let me copy and paste anything, at least with keyboard controls. and sometimes it opens without putting my link folders in the toolbar at the top.

I use Konqueror. It does double duty as a file manager. And, there's a terminal function. It hardly ever crashes, either...maybe once every couple days, but it's usually on account of something I did. I give it a 8 out of 10.

I love Opera, but Debian won't resolve the dependencies.

Firefox is getting too big and buggy. This seems to be a problem with all platforms.

Actually, real nerds use Lynx to browse and Pine to check mail. Who needs HTML?