CULTURE THIEVES

rushawn wuan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

black people stole white culture when they started rapping about VANS!! now all these hip hop teeny boppers are rocking whiteboy skater shoes' date=' its fucking awesome[/quote']

shit not over here in chicago. In chi-town they took converse, new balance, and all of a sudden all the black people started drumming ever since drumline came out.

Guest nutsonmychin!

black people stole christmas.

and renamed it kwanza

hannukah is truth

haha.

Ed hardy = this year's Von Dutch

I don't know I don't get it I guess kids are just trying to be different these days.

They need to stop jocking on my converses and vans though, and my skateboard.

I was sooooo ahead of the curve. bastards

and stop wearing mohawks they look "special"

...what was this thread about again?

"Write these words back down inside

We have burned their villages and all the people in them died

We adopt their customs and everything they say we steal

All the dreams they had we kill

Still we all sleep sound tonight

Is this what you wanted to hear?

We erased all their images and dance

And replaced them with borders and flags

At the top of this timeline you'll remember

This is the lipstick on the collar

And in my own life I've seen it in the mirror

sometimes at the cost of others hopes"

Every time I see a Hispanic comedian on Comedy Central they are always 100% unfunny and uncomfortable to watch. They just do that really high-pitched stereotypical Mexican-male voice like "siiiiiiiiii senorrr" and a bunch of stupid jokes about how they are Mexican and how all Mexicans are lazy and eat rice and beans. I can't think of a single good Hispanic comedian. I hear George Lopez is funny but I don't remember anything he's done. That dude from Half-Baked is hilarious but I don't know if he's a stand-up comic.

Every time I see a Hispanic comedian on Comedy Central they are always 100% unfunny and uncomfortable to watch. They just do that really high-pitched stereotypical Mexican-male voice like "siiiiiiiiii senorrr" and a bunch of stupid jokes about how they are Mexican and how all Mexicans are lazy and eat rice and beans. I can't think of a single good Hispanic comedian. I hear George Lopez is funny but I don't remember anything he's done. That dude from Half-Baked is hilarious but I don't know if he's a stand-up comic.

george lopez is pretty funny. "bring me a plate..."

there was another guy i saw once, did an amazing set about if hood kids were abducted by aliens instead of white people. "we gotta get the in memory shirts mane. they took paco and tito..." cant remember his name though.

"i saw some lights and shit, i thought it was tha fuckin cops i was like 'hide the weed hide the weed.' next thing i know, they were fuckin gone man...'s why im sayin we gotta get the shirts man"