ANY HYPHY MOVEMENT FANS?(ANOTHER SHITTY THREAD RUINED BY YOU IDIOTS)

rushawn wuan

Re: ANY HYPHY MOVEMENT FANS?

MEXICANS IN THE U.S. STEAL BLACK CULTURE THEN PRETEND IT'S THEIR OWN AND ACT LIKE ITZ COOL TO BE MEXICAN.

shut yer crapface...

thats the furthest from the truth...

dont be mad, jus cuz white people have NO culture..

Talk about rippin off other cultures.

kick rocks kid.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn. Black people in California are about 20 years behind the curve.

something like that

only they took a rave and left the gay candy shit out took most of the techno out but kept that type of music base and created what you have the "thizz" movement

hyphy is a bit different

even when you know what its about its kinda hard to describe to others what it is

Oh yeah, Mexicans have a totally original culture. WHITE PEOPLE (from Spain) came over. Raped every indian around, killed their religion, made them speak Spanish (a white language), and convert to their religion (Christianity).

Yeah. Totally 100% original culture.

shut yer crapface...

thats the furthest from the truth...

dont be mad, jus cuz white people have NO culture..

Talk about rippin off other cultures.

kick rocks kid.

WHO SAID I WAS WHITE?

EVERY RACE HAS A CULTURE. WHITES DO TOO. YOU GOT MAD CUZ U KNOW WHAT I SAID WAS TRUE. I SEE MEXICANS SAYIN "YO NIGGA" AND WEARIN ROCAWEAR AND PHAT FARM AND SAGGING THEIR PANTS AND GETTING CORNROWS ALL THE TIME. MORE THAN BLACKS.

Oh yeah, Mexicans have a totally original culture. WHITE PEOPLE (from Spain) came over. Raped every indian around, killed their religion, made them speak Spanish (a white language), and convert to their religion (Christianity).

by that example unless your a native running around buckass naked in the forest then nobody in th eworld has an original culture

I LOVE THOSE EXTREMELY LIGHT/EUROPEAN MEXICANS TALKING ABOUT "AZTEC PRIDE" WHEN ITZ OBVIOUS THEY'RE ONLY LIKE 25% AMERICAN INDIAN. MOST MEXICANS ARE NOT PURE AZTEC THEY GOT A LOT OF WHITE/SPANISH IN THEM.

WHO SAID I WAS WHITE?

EVERY RACE HAS A CULTURE. WHITES DO TOO. YOU GOT MAD CUZ U KNOW WHAT I SAID WAS TRUE. I SEE MEXICANS SAYIN "YO NIGGA" AND WEARIN ROCAWEAR AND PHAT FARM AND SAGGING THEIR PANTS AND GETTING CORNROWS ALL THE TIME. MORE THAN BLACKS.

fuck that.

some people are jus a product

of their environments...

dumbass.

oh shit.

still mad about the potato famine ay?

you dont know anything about my culture...

or where I came from..

zip it.

by that example unless your a native running around buckass naked in the forest then nobody in th eworld has an original culture

You're right, every culture has fed off or fed into another one and become something different. It's 2006 people. Nobody is full anything, any mexicans talking about original culture are feeding off black people doing the same thing. Any mexican who isn't a part of american culture is trying to get a job here to BE apart of the American culture. Then when they have some kids, the kids want to go back to Mexico, to feed their own sense of being out of place. America is the only place in the world that you are allowed to claim a nationality based on where your ancestors are from. If you are a black person born in Germany, you are fucking german. There is no such thing as an african-german. Or a mexican-swiss. You are where you were born.

Get off of it.

the fuck does that prove ^^^^...

back to the subject at hand....

HYPHYS DEAD!...

oh, he should have posted some people in blue

then youd be all for it

scraperrrrrrrrrrrrrra

It means stop acting like something you're not. Especcially if you sound like a white girl from the valley. Holler.

By the way I'm not even fucking irish, that's like me calling you Guatamalan.

Ignorance is bliss though.

From now on let's just lump people into catagories based on color, any european will be white, and any mexicans will be, let's say, the people who mow the white peoples lawn and cook their food.

Awesome. Late.