Multiple Sclerosis

iloveboxcars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest nutsonmychin!

im really sorry to hear this, one of the closest people to me in my life lived with MS, she passed away from cancer 3 years ago. It was difficult, but I like to think she lived a full and happy life with the disease. Good people are a cure to all that ails you.

If you had bothered to notice..I wasnt hating at all..

^i seriously hope you arent calling this girl trash right now.

Dont even trip,crip..Im not here to hate, you just didnt look at Gliks post and my quoted version of Gliks post.

Montell Williams wants reefer for all the MS stricken folks in the world, Im on his side, guy..

I say "TRASH" to all those people trying to convict the terminally ill on possesion of marijuana.

Man that sucks dude. My aunt went to sleep one nite and when she woke up she couldnt move waist down. she was like that for a few years just got out of it this year, she can move now but she's going through therapy because her leg muscles are like mush nothing there, i'm not sure if it's MS but it sucks none the less.