-TLOKS.TkoMsk-

AnUpsetStomach

CHICKENSHIT..YOUR FULL OF SHIT YOU PUSSYS ARE ALL WAYS TALKING OUT OF YOUR ASS YOU CLOWNS NEVER DONE SHIT TO HIM. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DO SOME THING BITCHES!! ALL THE MTAIDS ARE PUSSYS SO ARE THE CTFAGS...AND AS FARE AS THE OTHER CREWS WHY DOSE EVERY STORIE END WITH ''THEY WERE GOING TO FUCK HIM UP OR MY HOMIES WOULD BLAH BLAH BLAH''..IF FOOLS DONT LIKE HIM DO SOME THING STOP TALKING ABOUT IT STOP WAITING FOR YOUR HOMIES TO DO SOME THING. YOU DO IT!! STOP FRONTING ON THE WEB POST YOU REAL NAME AND YOUR REAL GAY CREW.. OR JUST GET OFF HIS BALLS EVERY TIME YOU TALK ABOUT HIM YOU MAKE IT KNOWN THAT YOUR ON THE NUTS HE AINT THINKING ABOUT YOUR GAY ASS..

No fat ass your the one posing in photos with guns like your in american me why dont you go out and shoot some one :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: -TLOKS.Tko-

No fat ass your the one posing in photos with guns like your in american me why dont you go out and shoot some one :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:
you sound like a gay ass bitch tring to get info like a cop drysnitching homo.. go shoot your self and get tloks nut out your mouth..your not going to get the info your looking for pussy..

everyone gots a gun or can get one real qwick

its if your gonna use that gun

thats what makes the difference

keep flexen on the internet Dumbo

hey,

your a 15 year old kid who fronts on your parents computer.

but thats cool.

die quickly.

• 2 weeks later...
I heard MS13 its looking for you dudes thanks to your boy BUCKET....

Mara after TKO haha thats the dumest shit I ever heard...... MS13 dont have time to look for these lames....even if they did they'll never find any of them anyways they have no hood and they all bounce once shit gets too hot for them too handle :shakehead: :shakehead: