-TLOKS.TkoMsk-

AnUpsetStomach

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it was GUER himself that has stated publicly in the past that Tlok won't pull a strap/blast anybody.

don't lie about it either.

Everybody is Rambo on the internet these days.

I'll vouch for the homie....I aint gonna tell any gun stories on here, find out for yourself....I can tell you homie drove the car into some bitch ass cholo who didnt want to mind his own business as well as punked 4 other people on four separate occasions all over the ethnicity spectrum and that was all in 1 nights worth of bombing.:mad: :mad: :mad:

TLOK only steps up to little kids the only time I seen TLOK fight was when him EROE and some other foos jumped this little white kid 1 of him 5 of them(for real he was small it was pathetic) cuz they "THOUGHT" they seen his name hit up next to CTF...When for dam sure I know heads in CBS K2S have punked homo tloko on seperate occasions and all happened cuz TLOK thinks hes hard but when real heads pull his card he bitches out and wants it all graffiti peace and love shit..

TLOK only steps up to little kids the only time I seen TLOK fight was when him EROE and some other foos jumped this little white kid 1 of him 5 of them(for real he was small it was pathetic) cuz they "THOUGHT" they seen his name hit up next to CTF...When for dam sure I know heads in CBS K2S have punked homo tloko on seperate occasions and all happened cuz TLOK thinks hes hard but when real heads pull his card he bitches out and wants it all graffiti peace and love shit..

get off his dick. hater.

I believe it was GUER himself that has stated publicly in the past that Tlok won't pull a strap/blast anybody.

don't lie about it either.

Everybody is Rambo on the internet these days.

What he said was "Tlok has never shot anyone over graff".....and later "He dont need to, he has other shit going on, and he has soldiers who will do anything for him."

DONT TRY AND TWIST WORD TO MAKE YOUR POINT, YOU ONLY KNOW WHAT YOU HEAR ON THE NET

When for dam sure I know heads in CBS K2S have punked homo tloko on seperate occasions and all happened cuz TLOK thinks hes hard but when real heads pull his card he bitches out and wants it all graffiti peace and love shit..

Did they check his pockets? NO - Did they take his paint? NO - Did they punch him? NO

Everyone gets called out or put in place once in their life, EXCEPT YOU, YOUR INVINCIBLE!

Tlok is person, I dont think he claims to be a superhuman monster, you all have some weird shit in your heads about him, prolly cause you spend half your life reading his dumb rants on the internet.

CHICKENSHIT..YOUR FULL OF SHIT YOU PUSSYS ARE ALL WAYS TALKING OUT OF YOUR ASS YOU CLOWNS NEVER DONE SHIT TO HIM. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DO SOME THING BITCHES!! ALL THE MTAIDS ARE PUSSYS SO ARE THE CTFAGS...AND AS FARE AS THE OTHER CREWS WHY DOSE EVERY STORIE END WITH ''THEY WERE GOING TO FUCK HIM UP OR MY HOMIES WOULD BLAH BLAH BLAH''..IF FOOLS DONT LIKE HIM DO SOME THING STOP TALKING ABOUT IT STOP WAITING FOR YOUR HOMIES TO DO SOME THING. YOU DO IT!! STOP FRONTING ON THE WEB POST YOU REAL NAME AND YOUR REAL GAY CREW.. OR JUST GET OFF HIS BALLS EVERY TIME YOU TALK ABOUT HIM YOU MAKE IT KNOWN THAT YOUR ON THE NUTS HE AINT THINKING ABOUT YOUR GAY ASS..

What he said was "Tlok has never shot anyone over graff".....and later "He dont need to' date=' he has other shit going on, and he has soldiers who will do anything for him."[/size']

DONT TRY AND TWIST WORD TO MAKE YOUR POINT, YOU ONLY KNOW WHAT YOU HEAR ON THE NET

stop trying to re twist your own words besides your scared now too isnt that why your trying to claim which one SM13 or sotel :) :shakehead: