Muscle Bitches Love me

SpyD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is very disturbing and your lust for overly muscular "women" is very strange, but whatever. Maybe she can bench press you using only her vagina and it will be great.

Well I wouldnt call it a "lust" my man. If you read the first post, i said that she messaged ME, meaning that I wasn't surfing myspace to find a bodybuilding chick to fuck. I just ran with the shit, as any true Ch.0 Head would do. I hadn't spoken with her for months, but I remembered that she told me she lived in Boston, and since I'm headed that way next week, I figured why not? I'll be able to tell the story of how I hit a bodybuilding she-hulk for the rest of my life.

Well I wouldnt call it a "lust"I hadn't spoken with her for months, but I remembered that she told me she lived in Boston, and since I'm headed that way next week, I figured why not? I'll be able to tell the story of how I hit a bodybuilding she-hulk for the rest of my life.

If a transsexual messaged me wanting to get loose I wouldn't be like "Oh shit I really need to fuck this grossy for the sake of the story." because I don't like transsexuals. Either way you should just do it anyway and post pictures on here.

UPDATE: I'm going to boston in 2 weeks. I told her this. She replied:

GrOwTesK1: I'll be in boston in 2 weeks

bigSwole: oh lets hook up then

bigSwole: really

bigSwole: we should

aka. "Fuck me spy, fuck me good"

by the looks of things she could be either one of those screennames