So i got a tooth pulled today.

odd.pr0ject

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

next time you go to the grocery store to buy jungle juice and sugar waffers (or whatever the fuck you people are eating) you guys should check you the aisle with the toothbrushes and mouth wash. its usually at a central location between the frozen pizza and the produce. dont forget toothpaste....a toothbrush is useless without it.

zerocavitiesoner

next time you go to the grocery store to buy jungle juice and sugar waffers (or whatever the fuck you people are eating) you guys should check you the aisle with the toothbrushes and mouth wash. its usually at a central location between the frozen pizza and the produce. dont forget toothpaste....a toothbrush is useless without it.

zerocavitiesoner

nah man i didnt get my tooth pulled cause of cavities and shit..i broke it awhile back i forgot how i think i was skateboarding or some shit...

but i just woke up and man i thought i was gonna fuckin die...everything went all black, i started sweatin like mad, lost hearing in my right ear and i couldnt feel my hearbeat..crazy