So i got a tooth pulled today.

odd.pr0ject

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
haha maybe if i had a camera i would show you

oh and @spread, its not like it was ababy tooth or anything, i saw it afterwards..the thing was fuckin huge

well i would hope it was a normal sized tooth, because if you had baby teeth still i would make fun of you even more.

and man it fuckin hurts' date=' supposed to get some pills in like 30, i hope they really fuck me up.[/quote']

was that your last baby tooth?

edit: so someone already made that joke...I gue ss im late to the party....wheres the dip?

Bro, my dental torture is continuous... I lost a cap last week but it's ok because I think I got an absess... it's so bad it rings me to tears, just involuntarily my eye weeps and in my nose lately I smell only that 'death smell' associated with severe nasal infection... pluss I literally chewed a molar out of my mouth over about 3 years (with MANY boughts of excruciating pain)...

The worst thing is, when I was 19 I had A-ONE perfect teeth, braces fixed the shape, never had a cavity in an adult tooth, then... I got one of my front tops knocked out playing basketball... 6 mothx later I got hit by a freight train so... lot's of destruction... anyway... flash forward... include the part where the implant I got naturally carries some reactive electro-charge that has eaten my canine sufficiently to make look like a crank head (around here that's a family tradition, but not my family)...

man, my grill is FUCKED!

Bro, my dental torture is continuous... I lost a cap last week but it's ok because I think I got an absess... it's so bad it rings me to tears, just involuntarily my eye weeps and in my nose lately I smell only that 'death smell' associated with severe nasal infection... pluss I literally chewed a molar out of my mouth over about 3 years (with MANY boughts of excruciating pain)...

The worst thing is, when I was 19 I had A-ONE perfect teeth, braces fixed the shape, never had a cavity in an adult tooth, then... I got one of my front tops knocked out playing basketball... 6 mothx later I got hit by a freight train so... lot's of destruction... anyway... flash forward... include the part where the implant I got naturally carries some reactive electro-charge that has eaten my canine sufficiently to make look like a crank head (around here that's a family tradition, but not my family)...

man, my grill is FUCKED!

how were you hit by a freight train and still alive?

im getting 5 pulled.. at the end of the month. (4 wisdom teeth and a molar). im getting knocked the fuck out when they pull them though.

at my dentist they only have local anastesia(spelling?) so i had to sit there the whole time when he was yankin it out..felt weird but it was over fast.

when i get my wisdom taken out they have to put me to sleep cause they are impacted, and they have to like dig them out and shit..

oh well more fuckin PILLS WOOO I LOVE THESE THINGS!

I got all my wisdoms pulled about half a year ago. They didn't put me to sleep...they just gased me up and gave me shots.

It didn't hurt though, the worst part was when the dental assistant wasn't doing her fucking job and i started gagging on all the blood collecting in the back of my throat. Thought I was gonna puke.

They gave me hydrocodones for afterwords, which i stopped taking after the first day so I could thoroughly enjoy them later. They are more fun when you are not in pain.

And yeah, lots of blood for hours after the operation. Thats the shittiest part, that and being so fucking hungry and not being able to eat for about a day and a half afterwords

I had a toof pulled and it wasn't so bad...but my bottom wisdom teeth grew in horizontal so they will have to go eventually. And what sucks is I have the best dental out of anyone I know and have known, I could get the surgery done for free practically...but I'm shook because it will require actual surgery, not just a quick tug...

gettin teeth pulled really aint that bad.... i had 4 pulled when i was like 14... and then all four wisdoms when i was 18 or 19.... maybe it was just so long ago that i dont remember the pain... but anyways, man the fuck up and quit bitchin...

gettin hit by a freight, now theres something that comes with bitchin rights... foreals...

smart can we hear that story or what?

oh and i got knee surgery in 3 weeks.... hope i get some good meds for that ish....