Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spruce Lee

POST THE VIEW...

lol. man this is stupid. Its just like saying "Hey cops, my view from my house is this. Find out where this is and you'll find out where i live. Come and get me"

Guest nutsonmychin!

they're at your door right now

lol. man this is stupid. Its just like saying "Hey cops' date=' my view from my house is this. Find out where this is and you'll find out where i live. Come and get me"[/quote']

THE PICTURE OF AN ALLEY ISNT GOING TO GIVE YOU AWAY TO COPS.

SORRY UNLESS DIRECTLY OUTSIDE YOUR WINDOW IS A COMPLETE LANDMARK OF WHERE YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU WRITE, IF YOU EVEN DO AND CAUSE ENOUGH PROBLEMS, CHANCES ARE YOURE NOT GOING TO GET BUSTED.

ALSO COPS DONT REALLY CARE IF YOURE CATCHING TAGS BEHIND YOUR LOCAL SUPERMARKET.

YOU MUST NOT LIVE IN NY BECAUSE THERE ARE MAYBE 45.5 MILLION OUT OF WINDOW VIEWS THAT LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THAT.

SOME OF YOU PEOPLE ARE SO FUCKING STUPID IT MAKES MY CAPS LOCK MALFUNCTION.

Guest nutsonmychin!

but,, they are really at your door.

they heard you're kind of a big deal/

nice' date=' have any idea where?[/quote']

somewhere cheap and shitty, preferably.

uptown, maybe s. bronx.

im coming out in july to take a look-see.

NEW YORK LOOKS LIKE CRAP.

I WONT POST MY VIEW BECAUSE I LIVE IN A LANDMARK LOCATION IN A BIG CITY AND PEOPLE CAN EASILY FIND OUT WHERE I LIVE

THE PICTURE OF AN ALLEY ISNT GOING TO GIVE YOU AWAY TO COPS.

SORRY UNLESS DIRECTLY OUTSIDE YOUR WINDOW IS A COMPLETE LANDMARK OF WHERE YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU WRITE, IF YOU EVEN DO AND CAUSE ENOUGH PROBLEMS, CHANCES ARE YOURE NOT GOING TO GET BUSTED.

ALSO COPS DONT REALLY CARE IF YOURE CATCHING TAGS BEHIND YOUR LOCAL SUPERMARKET.

YOU MUST NOT LIVE IN NY BECAUSE THERE ARE MAYBE 45.5 MILLION OUT OF WINDOW VIEWS THAT LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THAT.

SOME OF YOU PEOPLE ARE SO FUCKING STUPID IT MAKES MY CAPS LOCK MALFUNCTION.

nuh your right, i dont live in NY. i live in the outter suburbs of a city in australia. So its completely different. Every house/view is different.

no windows is illegal? well shit. thanks for letting me know. i better move out real quick because i care when things are illegal.

Not just NY, too. There are about 100 gazillion out of window views that look exactly like that in any non-farm area of America. Cosigned your rant though.

and heres the view from my ski house in bouler, colarado. i rarely have time to visit there anymore, im renting it out for 2000 a month, 3bed room

2001_12_16-08_28_51reg.jpg

rich bastard

veiw from my window:

earthrise11.jpg

it gets lonely sometimes out here, you can come visit me if you want.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now