MY CHINESE FOOD SMELLS LIKE FARTS!

Theo Huxtable.

FOR THE LAST TWO DAYS MY FARTS HAVE BEEN SMELLING LIKE CHINESE FOOD. THING IS, I HAVENT EATEN CHINESE FOOD. IT HAPPENED EVER SINCE I HAD A PIZZA ON SATURDAY WHEN WE WERE WATCHING THE JERMAINE TAYLOR AND WINKY WRIGHT FIGHT. IT WAS A PIZZA ON WHEAT CRUST, WITH MOZARELLA, TOMATO SAUCE, GARLIC SAUCE, BASIL, GRILLED CHICKEN, AND TOMATOES. EVER SINCE MY FARTS HAVE BEEN SMELLING LIKE CHINESE FOOD, SOMEWHERE ALONG THE LINES OF FRIED RICE OR CHOW MEIN. PROBABLY MORE CLOSER TO CHOW MEIN THAN ANYTHING.

ANYONE EVER HAD A SIMILAR PROBLEM OF FARTS SMELLING LIKE BROCOLLI BEEF OR EGG FU-YUNG BUT YOU DIDNT EAT CHINESE FOOD?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: MY FARTS SMELL LIKE CHINESE FOOD

IT WAS TWO LATINA CHICKS THAT TOLD ME THAT. ONE MEXICAN, THE OTHER MEXICAN/GUATAMALEN. I ACCUSED THE MEXICAN OF TAKING A DUMP AND SHE SAID SHE "DOESN'T DO THINGS LIKE THAT" AND GOT PISSED. AND THE OTHER ONE SAID SOMETHING ALONG THE SAME LINES. SO I THOUGHT IT WAS SOME CODE HELD BY MEXICAN WOMEN TO NEVER REVEAL THEY POOP. I HEARD IT DATES BACK TO THE AZTEC AND MAYAN TIMES. AZTEC WOMEN WOULD SACRIFICE THEIR POOP TO THE GODS AT THE TOP OF THE PYRAMIDS.

Idiot.

all humans shit.

we jus do it much more gracefully than gringas...

not perras

perrrrrrrrrrrrrra

I AGREE. I BET THE WHITE WOMEN ARE RAUNCHY AND BARBARIC WITH IT. WHEN MEXICAN WOMEN DO IT THEY DONT EVEN HAVE TO WIPE. AND THE "CONTENTS" IS WRAPPED IN A FLOUR OR CORN TORTILLA. I'M NOT SURE WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THAT. I HEARD IT IS SHIPPED TO MIGRANT WORKERS TO USE AS FERTILIZER ON THE FARMS.

i had a dream last night that i went to mcdonalds for breakfast. it was lucid as fuck.

and i kept on yelling at my friend because i thought he stole my egg mcmuffin, only to find that for some reason it was on my lap. it was tasty in my dream.