A few words on life and death.

Knim_One

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im not afraid of dying itself but im afraid of dying before i do what i really want in life...i want it to be...complete i guess you could say....and i would like to go peacefully.but i do think about life or whatever after death...i often thought about the "its black and its just like...your thoughts" kinda thing but i dunno i dont really believe in hell.....someone should list the diff stories of how hell "will be"....

While I was driving today a dog ran right across the street not even realizing how dangerous of a situation he was putting himself in. I was thinking about how absolutely awful I would feel if I hit someones dog, cause of how devastated I was when my dog died and how it would be even worse for them. I feel sorry for you and for the poor dog. :(

one time my brother and i were ridin home in my dads expedition, he was drivin and i was shotgun. i see a dog crossin the street ahead of us and we were heading towards each other. i didnt tell my brother shit cause i though he saw the dog but it turns out neither the dog or my brother stoped so next thing you know, the dog is bouncin under the truck.

my brother doesnt bother to stop, i looked out my window and i see the dog tumbling in the same direction as us and at about the same speed . we were quite for a few second but eventually bursted out laughin. we turned around lookin for the dog but he was nowhere to be found.

I mentioned this elsewhere, but two people in my life died recently (one on Saturday, the other three weeks ago)...even though it sucks, I'm used to it. I got an early start- my mom died when I was 11, and that was followed by one grandfather having a heart attack and passing and the other one having a stroke and being a basketcase three months later. This is not to mention the dozens of other friends and acquaintances over the years...some times were harder than others, to be sure.

I got into it with my dad lately, over dumb shit, and we didn't talk for a couple months...but, I sat down and wrote him a letter explaining that even if I didn't agree with him, that it wasn't worth fighting about...he said he understood, and that was that. He's pretty much all the family I have left.

I just live my life day to day, and try not to let the little things get to me or take anything for granted. You never know.