A few words on life and death.

Knim_One

Death is a dish best served cold. I hit a dog on my way home tonight. Sat around for 30 minutes on the side of the highway just comin to terms with it. Gotta feel for the family that owned him.

Shit like that makes me feel so odd. I hope he didnt belong to a young person, but I know when my dog was killed by a car it really struck me hard. This is the first living thing I have taken life from directly. RIP DOG.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At my fathers day bar-b-q (my dad was not invited) tonight which I held at the house I'm sitting, which is huge and awesome, which is my best friends parents house, and his wifes dad just died...keeping up?...my friends step-sister invited her fathers ashes to dinner. I ate a huge steak and drank a cocktail sitting next to an urn today...than she lost the urn some where on the property which is huge...I'm going to go make a drink, go urn hunting, and poor a little liquor for the old pervert Bill once I find it.

when i was little i always used to think about what happend when you die, like you can only see black but your still thinking and shit, i duno still gets you thinking every now and then. ive never been close to seeing anything or anyone dying other then a spider but a mate of mines sister has seen her best friend get hit by a train, and the train dragged her 50 metres down the tracks ripping her to shread under the wheel, and not long ago she saw a man have a car accident and a metal pole went through his chest, and shes fine? fuck i would be traumatized for life.

watched old lady die at a nursing home I worked at and she looked so peaceful she just wound down like a clock it was kinda sad but she was sick and old so it wasn't so bad. what sucked is two days later there was a bus parked diagonal around the corner of this really ddogy intersection. as i crosesed the road i saw the driver with his face completely grey crying in his seat and behind the bus was two parents holding hands with what was once their kid who'd just let go of their hand for a second the ambulance was flying down the street and his sister was crying oh man it was fucked..next day walking to work flowers tied up on the pole for the lights.

that was a wierd week.

Death is a dish best served cold. I hit a dog on my way home tonight. Sat around for 30 minutes on the side of the highway just comin to terms with it. Gotta feel for the family that owned him.

Shit like that makes me feel so odd. I hope he didnt belong to a young person, but I know when my dog was killed by a car it really struck me hard. This is the first living thing I have taken life from directly. RIP DOG.

It was just a dog, dont be so soppy. we all gotta die sometime

to die is hella scary..... i think about it often, and am pretty lucky i haven't known anyone thats really close die or seen death in all it's glory....

i end up thinking what the next step will be....

the ultimate judging by our allmighty?....

the soul, traveling through the air still in playback of what had just occurred...

does the soul hurt?...

is reincarnation really a reality?.... if so.. would the life we lived affect our future... life?...

or is heaven or hell the ultimate destiny for when we all leave this earth...

when is hell gonna overflow?...

or perhaps it has, earlier this month!?!.....

true story:

my aunt (whom i was very close to) was battling breast cancer for a few years. she'd get better, then get sick, get better, then get sick. so she was in the hospital for a long time and decided if she was either gunna get better or die, she wanted to be at home.

so we all thought she was gunna get better since we were hopeful and she was out of the hospital.. although she was just in bed barely eating everyday. one evening i heard her crying in my room. she lives like 25 minutes away in another town, but somewhere in my walls i heard her, and she was crying. i remember being on the computer at the time right next door to my room.... and my mom ran out of her room, NAKED (she was about to take a shower) and she's looking very worried like "are you okay i heard you crying????????????" im all like, it wasen't me! so we go outside and walk around the house and no one is there, but when we go in my room we hear it, like someone is in my room crying. it stops, and im like........... what........the......fuck?

well the next day i got a call and my aunt passed. it was weird, i don't know if maybe her soul was crying or someshit?? who knows, some people might read this and think im crazy. but she died in her bed, at her house. we went there, and i thought i'd be all freaked out to see my aunt on her bed, dead and blue and lifeless. but as soon as i saw her i just broke down and hugged her for what seemed like forever. the paramedics were there and had to kinda..... intervene. its weird. i didnt want to let go. :(

on friday I had another close friend die from the tainted heroin thats going

around the midwest. In the past 3 years I've had 9 extremly close friends

die, be it form suiside, herion, or irac. In the past ten years I've had 10 friends

die from herion. I'm twentyfive years old, and feel if you choose to lead the life

of a heroin user you already given up on life and aren't worth my energy.

Tuesday is the funeral, and I'll call him a scumbag as he lies in his casket.

fuck him