SEEN UA

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
#1 THREAD HANDS DOWN AND ONLY 2 PAGES.....

PIMP SEEIN SEEN IN CURRENT TIMES....

Nothing against Seen he is the godfather of graff but I take you have not seen the FC http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112528

156 http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103076&highlight=156+allstarz, as well as the Production thread http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109311 :)

Again Bump Seen!

• 5 months later...
wasnt there an exclusive "On The Run" book of seens stuff? Any ways whats up with that dust piece,is that a tribute to duster?...that dude was dope too. ...."its jus a game and its like they give you a name and they say ya his name is seen,...I see him there I see that there...

yeah.

On The Run BlackBooks Vol. 3

Seen Tribute.

I guess Seen does a Dust every now and then among the other names.

I seen a recent Duster and that boy still can rock it with the best of them..

PDF shit you should share that 93Til ... :)

really? i've always wondered what happened to Duster. did you see it in person or through flick? if you got that recent Duster, post it please. thanks.

i'd share the PDF if anyone else wants it, but I'm not sure what file host to use.

really? i've always wondered what happened to Duster. did you see it in person or through flick? if you got that recent Duster, post it please. thanks.

i'd share the PDF if anyone else wants it, but I'm not sure what file host to use.

I saw one recently in the Bronx, he did his wild style with his train characters..

But here is a flick of a recent one done.

337899869_596cee5ffe_b.jpg

Fuck Seen. He worked with Cap, he worked with the vandal squad, every toy loves him, "OMG liek seen is mai favorite *orgasm*"

Get over it.

I aint tryin to start to beef or anything but I don't get why your gonna hate on a fuckin amazing writer. He's got crazy style and helped invent modern graffiti.Not only that, but he has made a crazy good living off of it (not my main point but a good one). I'm not tryin to hang from SEEN's nuts or anyting, but please don't hate cuz you can't make a living from shitty marker tags and outlines every couple blocks. The man has already paid his dues and gotten rep. You haven't. Holla at me.