SEEN UA

STYLEISKING

lmfao @ he worked with cap. so what's your point .. you talk `bout toys when you're obviously a style wars jock .. you hate cap cuz he went over pieces? boohoo. graff isn't permenant and cap is one of the orginators of true bombing. hate it or love it you still sound like a bitch.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
really seen worked with Cap? I thought they had beef cuz on Style wars cap goes over that seen duster wall

Learn your history, style wars although a great documentary, was not 100% accurate in some cases. The wall that supposedly Cap went over was dogged way before he got to it, if you pause the screen you can even see part of a Seen S that the Cap went over.Anyway back to your regularly scheduled graff goodness....

I aint tryin to start to beef or anything but I don't get why your gonna hate on a fuckin amazing writer. He's got crazy style and helped invent modern graffiti.Not only that, but he has made a crazy good living off of it (not my main point but a good one). I'm not tryin to hang from SEEN's nuts or anyting, but please don't hate cuz you can't make a living from shitty marker tags and outlines every couple blocks. The man has already paid his dues and gotten rep. You haven't. Holla at me.

Dont get me wrong, I think he's an amazing artist. Maybe even a cool guy to kick it with and drink. But what he did was wack. Young kids need to get their head straight and stop idolizing this guy.

Peace.

really? i've always wondered what happened to Duster. did you see it in person or through flick? if you got that recent Duster, post it please. thanks.

i'd share the PDF if anyone else wants it, but I'm not sure what file host to use.

duster was good, but personally, ive always wondered what happened to lizzy:lol:

Dont get me wrong, I think he's an amazing artist. Maybe even a cool guy to kick it with and drink. But what he did was wack. Young kids need to get their head straight and stop idolizing this guy.

Peace.

Please enlighten us with what he did, maybe that will clear up the confusion.:confused:

27813-medium_copecapquickseen.jpg

minus a few wannabes that is pretty close to a hall of fame of vintage graf heads right there..

if it's not too much info, since most of these guys have retired, gone public, etc. who all is in there? i see Seen, of course, Cope, Quik, is that Sach standing with the irish handcuffs? Duster next to Seen? Iz in the back?

27813-medium_copecapquickseen.jpg

if it's not too much info, since most of these guys have retired, gone public, etc. who all is in there? i see Seen, of course, Cope, Quik, is that Sach standing with the irish handcuffs? Duster next to Seen? Iz in the back?

irish handcuffs :lol: :lol:

Cap is next to Cope.

No that isn't Duster next to Seen.

other than that most of them are still in the game so no I can not confirm nor deny the identities.

:disguised:

Seen had some great acomplishments, But burner for burner... it's DUST without question. Good to see him painting again.

THAT IS A TRUE OLD SCHOOL OPINION, I agree. Not that they don't deserve thier props, but in a way its like comparing Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig, both Murderers Row... both emulated and hard to duplicate..

I just found out that Bruce1nr kid is 17 and not even out of high school. So everything he's complaining about, happened before he was born.

and if his location has any truth to it, he is obviously in the graffiti mecca of Illinois lol... so he would know lol...

• 2 weeks later...

I pick seen over duster.. seems like he rocked way more styles and switched it up alot.. at least in his opening scene of style wars.. that shit was just a flavor overload.. just my opinion as an outsider looking in.. wasn't in NY when it was all going down so I could be wrong..