Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

minus a few wannabes that is pretty close to a hall of fame of vintage graf heads right there..

This flick has Journey concert writen all over it! :biglaugh:

I don't think COPE would go to a Journey concert. Even if his homies were going.

Fuck Seen. He worked with Cap, he worked with the vandal squad, every toy loves him, "OMG liek seen is mai favorite *orgasm*"

Get over it.

so I question why people that hate writer "X" love to drop by the writers thread to spread thier hate.. i just don't understand this internet graff scene...

but then again I don't have to i guess...

wasnt there an exclusive "On The Run" book of seens stuff? Any ways whats up with that dust piece,is that a tribute to duster?...that dude was dope too. ...."its jus a game and its like they give you a name and they say ya his name is seen,...I see him there I see that there...

yeah.

On The Run BlackBooks Vol. 3

Seen Tribute.

I guess Seen does a Dust every now and then among the other names.

I seen a recent Duster and that boy still can rock it with the best of them..

PDF shit you should share that 93Til ... :)

seenfirstpiece.jpg

SEEN's First Piece

seenburner82.jpg

seenlee.jpg

SEEN n LEE

seenhollywood.jpg

seeninaction.jpg

SEEN IN ACTION

Credits goto Henry Chalfant, Martha Cooper, Richie, and OTR Magazine.

I guess Seen does a Dust every now and then among the other names.

I seen a recent Duster and that boy still can rock it with the best of them..

PDF shit you should share that 93Til ... :)

really? i've always wondered what happened to Duster. did you see it in person or through flick? if you got that recent Duster, post it please. thanks.

i'd share the PDF if anyone else wants it, but I'm not sure what file host to use.

really? i've always wondered what happened to Duster. did you see it in person or through flick? if you got that recent Duster, post it please. thanks.

i'd share the PDF if anyone else wants it, but I'm not sure what file host to use.

I saw one recently in the Bronx, he did his wild style with his train characters..

But here is a flick of a recent one done.

337899869_596cee5ffe_b.jpg

Fuck Seen. He worked with Cap, he worked with the vandal squad, every toy loves him, "OMG liek seen is mai favorite *orgasm*"

Get over it.

I aint tryin to start to beef or anything but I don't get why your gonna hate on a fuckin amazing writer. He's got crazy style and helped invent modern graffiti.Not only that, but he has made a crazy good living off of it (not my main point but a good one). I'm not tryin to hang from SEEN's nuts or anyting, but please don't hate cuz you can't make a living from shitty marker tags and outlines every couple blocks. The man has already paid his dues and gotten rep. You haven't. Holla at me.

lmfao @ he worked with cap. so what's your point .. you talk `bout toys when you're obviously a style wars jock .. you hate cap cuz he went over pieces? boohoo. graff isn't permenant and cap is one of the orginators of true bombing. hate it or love it you still sound like a bitch.

really seen worked with Cap? I thought they had beef cuz on Style wars cap goes over that seen duster wall

really seen worked with Cap? I thought they had beef cuz on Style wars cap goes over that seen duster wall

Learn your history, style wars although a great documentary, was not 100% accurate in some cases. The wall that supposedly Cap went over was dogged way before he got to it, if you pause the screen you can even see part of a Seen S that the Cap went over.Anyway back to your regularly scheduled graff goodness....

I aint tryin to start to beef or anything but I don't get why your gonna hate on a fuckin amazing writer. He's got crazy style and helped invent modern graffiti.Not only that, but he has made a crazy good living off of it (not my main point but a good one). I'm not tryin to hang from SEEN's nuts or anyting, but please don't hate cuz you can't make a living from shitty marker tags and outlines every couple blocks. The man has already paid his dues and gotten rep. You haven't. Holla at me.

Dont get me wrong, I think he's an amazing artist. Maybe even a cool guy to kick it with and drink. But what he did was wack. Young kids need to get their head straight and stop idolizing this guy.

Peace.

duster was good, but personally, ive always wondered what happened to lizzy:lol:

Dont get me wrong, I think he's an amazing artist. Maybe even a cool guy to kick it with and drink. But what he did was wack. Young kids need to get their head straight and stop idolizing this guy.

Peace.

Please enlighten us with what he did, maybe that will clear up the confusion.:confused:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now