What bad luck...

_nightcrawler

ok i accsedently sed my bag' date=' it was his bag he has caps coz they were bloked n he forgot to throw em away and the diary was a skool diary!!!![/quote']

uh huh. suuuure.

and you should probably look into some sort of hooked on phonics program.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Being the cop around here i pulled a few strings and managed to get his diary from one of my fellow officers.

Heres an excerpt:

1584852895.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Dear diary,

The guys on 12oz are making fun of me, i dont know what to do. Ive tried to fit in but it just wont work.

P.S. Today i realized i am gay.

Oh and as to the main topic:

One time I got into this thing called grafitee (sp! LOL!!!) and I search "hardcore fucking anal gangbang/ graffiti" and I come across this site.

Long story short I registered to "12oz.com"

As it turns out its a site for guys attempting to http:fuck girls, homosexual madgraffbombers and myspace wierdo pictures.

Talk about bad luck

ok i accsedently sed my bag' date=' it was his bag he has caps coz they were bloked n he forgot to throw em away and the diary was a skool diary!!!![/quote']

Listen having a diary doesnt mean were gonna make fun of you... hahaha you have a fucking diary. I dont give a fuck if its from "skool" call that shit a fucking journal and even then I have my doubts. Learn how to fucking spell, you have 9 mispellings in that fucking sentence.

Being the cop around here i pulled a few strings and managed to get his diary from one of my fellow officers.

Heres an excerpt:

1584852895.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

At least he's color coordinated, he got that diary to match his room.

100740.gif

Basically, they'll pardon all your charges and you get a temp probation for like 6 months? and in that time if you fuck up, the charges against you come back for maximum punishment as well as whatever current charges your fighting.

Ah yeah, when I got caught at 18 doing a tag in the suburbs with 5 or so cans on me and a few markers, they gave me 30 hours of community service and once that was over they got rid of the charges, there's no way that anyone can legally use those charges against me unless I allow them to. But I was a no-name toy at the time with about 10 really shitty tags running around.

The cop was actually pretty cool. Another cop caught me about a year later walking about 2 miles from my house at 3 AM with a bag full of paint and clothes after getting kicked out of the house and the guy who caught me before pulled up and started joking around. I told him I got kicked out and grabbed a bag with clothes on it but didn't know the paint was in there (yeah, yeah, I was doing art!) and he drove me over to a picnic bench in the back of some offices and gave me a pen and some paper and told me to stay there until I could go back home. I left after about 20 minutes and hit up a highway billboard sign.

In the city, I got stopped walking behind a bank because I was on "private property". Two cops, one male one female. The guy was chill but the woman was a real cunt. She started screaming at me telling me I was going to jail and how she knew I was a graffiti writer. She started ripping through my bag which had a couple of markers and a can of paint. She took all the markers but I don't remember if she took the paint and kept yelling at me telling me they would take me in. I didn't do anything and I told her that they couldn't arrest me for that and called her "dude", then she started pushing me and digging her finger into my chest. The guy behind her looked embarrassed to be her partner, he kept looking at me like "man, I'm so sorry". She took my markers and told me I could pick them up at the station, which I didn't.

The best, though, was when hitting up an empty building next to an empty lot right in the city with shoe-polish and all of a sudden car lights turn on, it was so dark in the lot that I couldn't even see the car. Guy goes "Hey! Come here!" and I just start running for my life. He goes "Don't run!" I outran that motherfucker so bad, he didn't last more than 2 blocks. Fat bastard.

Outrunning mother fuckers is kool. Scared but kool none the less. I can't run like I used to so now as soon as i'm outta sight i'll just duck out in a spot. I spent 6 hours one in a big ass construction dumpster because I climbed in one and fell asleep accidentelly

Basically' date=' they'll pardon all your charges and you get a temp probation for like 6 months? and in that time if you fuck up, the charges against you come back for maximum punishment as well as whatever current charges your fighting.[/quote']

That sounds like a diversion order. A behaviour bond is similar you usually get them for your first 6-7 charges. This dude would be under 18. If he gets caught again he'll get another bond. No court action whatsoever. If he gets grabbed another 5-6 times he might have to face childrens court then only he'd get a slap on the wrist.Most likely a probation for 6 months. It is extremely hard to get locked up as a minor.

Put it this way. As a minor I had various charges. Car theft, Burglary, Robbery, criminal damage etc. Never had to go to court. First time I got grabbed as an 18 year old it was straight to court. * Also my previous charges were not bought into play. Only as a referance to what I had previously been caught for.

Australias legal system pwns.

That sounds like a diversion order. A behaviour bond is similar you usually get them for your first 6-7 charges. This dude would be under 18. If he gets caught again he'll get another bond. No court action whatsoever. If he gets grabbed another 5-6 times he might have to face childrens court then only he'd get a slap on the wrist.Most likely a probation for 6 months. It is extremely hard to get locked up as a minor.

Put it this way. As a minor I had various charges. Car theft, Burglary, Robbery, criminal damage etc. Never had to go to court. First time I got grabbed as an 18 year old it was straight to court. * Also my previous charges were not bought into play. Only as a referance to what I had previously been caught for.

Australias legal system pwns.

What he said.

some of your rights (in australia):

only info you have to give to cops is your name, age and address, don't lie about that shit it could fuck you over

cops can only search you if they have reasonable belief that you're doing something illegal, and they have to say on what grounds they are searching you, and what they are looking for

True, but this will not help you if have been asked for a search as they don't require solid evidence.. for example cop: "I believe you have drugs on you" "blar blar any bullshit reason can go here"

So they search you and find not drugs but a marker they can still pin you for this or at least try, the fact they originaly stated they were searching for drugs does not hold up for shit.

Bottom line is you need to be and confident liar/bullshit artist and never go back on your original story, or just say nothing apart from name address and so on. Don't fold no matter what they throw at you unless theres solid evidence the marker was used for graffiti they will be fine.

Your friend of a friend obviously has not learned this yet and he folds under questioning for a marker he could fold for alot more. In this way you can suffer for having friends of friends that are stupid.

ok nigga with the diary your full of shit, you stated ''MY'' bag like 3 times in that sentence, how can you make that mistake 3 times without knowing, and wouldnt you get busted for having the markers and caps? not your friend? dumbass.

oh, and ive never been caught but ive been chased by those HERO citizens, fucking bastards caring so much about their environment. outrunning someone feels good, the adrenalin is crazy haha. best thing to do when you go bombing is to wear a hat and two layer clothing with a bag, so if you get caught run somewhere, say run into an alley or behind a bush and take your hat off and put on/take off a jumper and then walk away causally.