What bad luck...

_nightcrawler

Well my friend was tellin me this story he heard off his friend who experienced this;

My friend was walkin down the street like any normal person with his hands in his pockets because it was a very cold night. He, as usual, had a marker in his pocket. he didnt even use it or even take it out of his pocket. He then saw cops turn around the corner so he just kept walkin trying not to look sus. The cop then said to him "Whats in your pocket son". He then had to take his hands out of his pockets and show the marker he had in his pocket. (keeping in mind he didnt even use it at all in any illegal activities) He got a 1 year good behavior bond.

What badluck.

Anyone have any stories relating to badluck experiences?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
that kid needs to know his rights.

Thats what I am thinking.

[regular] beat cops don't know that much about graffiti. It seems awful Ludocris that they would automatically assume that he was tagging with it.

QUICK! SOMEONES RIGHTS HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED.. GET MARK ECKO ON THE PHONE.

My folks hate the fact that i paint. They caught my ass once,and swore if they caught me again theyd turn me into the cops (my dads a hardass,i fear him with ounce of my being). So like anybody else i went out and painted again with some of the crew. Went to walmart,got a few dozen cans and leave. Another buddy met up with us there so we had 2 cars now. We wanted to leave one there and just take one but he refused. So on our way to a spot we start speeding they start speeding soon were going like 80 down som little road taking corners to fast,the other car does a 180 after nearly clipping us,hits the curb going sideways,goes up on 2 wheels and plows through some trees sideways still. We were flipping out,did a u-turn saw that they were ok and dipped before the cops came and figured we were racing.

So we still go painting that night with the one car we have,and the rest of us thats left. So were driving and were talking about graffiti the whole way home,other crews,beef,etc. just shooting the shit. I get home late as fuck. Turns out the whole way home i was sitting on my phone,and out of all the phone numbers i have on it dials my house,my folks pick it up,theyre listening to us talk and i have no idea.

I have bad luck 24/7,im notorious with bad luck.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

although he needs to leanr his rights u must understand the law will fuck you sometimes...

sittin in county for a first offense and no warning prior by anyone had me sitting in county for 3 days . the judge didnt want to hear it... bond? 3000 d

I had a couple of narcs stop me, in the street saying they saw what I did, and I had thrown up a quick tag while coming down from the train but I knew they hadnt seen it so I was like I have no idea what your talking about. They got out arrested me for finding a mop in my pocket and drove me around to an alley and they wheir like would you think its funny if I wrote on your face and on you? I was like no, so he fucking drew all over me and I kept moving my face away and he threw a coke can he had at me and said look at him or I get arrested, so basically i'm walking down the fucking street with purple paint all over the fucking place. It sucked. At least I didnt get booked though.

Well my friend was tellin me this story he heard off his friend who experienced this;

My friend was walkin down the street like any normal person with his hands in his pockets because it was a very cold night. He, as usual, had a marker in his pocket. he didnt even use it or even take it out of his pocket. He then saw cops turn around the corner so he just kept walkin trying not to look sus. The cop then said to him "Whats in your pocket son". He then had to take his hands out of his pockets and show the marker he had in his pocket. (keeping in mind he didnt even use it at all in any illegal activities) He got a 1 year good behavior bond.

What badluck.

Anyone have any stories relating to badluck experiences?

This is australia. Believe those behaviour bonds arent shit. If your mate is under 18. He could stab somebody and be UNLUCKY to get a probation.

My mate got busted with markers n caps in my bag all bcoz he had his name(not his tag) ritten on the front ov my bag, talk about fukin dog coppers then they wanted to take him to caught coz they saw one ov his tags (not a peice) that hje had in my diary, fukin cunts

i was up at the crackhouse

smoking rocks and shit

feel me, beaming up to scotty or whatnot

and in comes a swat team

and guess what?

it was the very raid i was suppose to be participating in, but i failed to show up to it because i was smoking rocks the size of my fist

but me being me i put my game face on and told them i decided on my own to go ahead and be the inside man in case shit went south

i got a medal for that

some of your rights (in australia):

only info you have to give to cops is your name, age and address, don't lie about that shit it could fuck you over

cops can only search you if they have reasonable belief that you're doing something illegal, and they have to say on what grounds they are searching you, and what they are looking for

My mate got busted with markers n caps in my bag all bcoz he had his name(not his tag) ritten on the front ov my bag' date=' talk about fukin dog coppers then they wanted to take him to caught coz they saw one ov his tags (not a peice) that hje had in my diary, fukin cunts[/quote']

"of" not "ov".....

guy i know walking down the street and behind him a car hits a telegraph pole behind him.

telegraph pole buckles and comes down on him missing his ear by about two inches and breaks his shouldder in nearly twenty places shattering every bone. he has to sleep sitting in an arm chair for the next few months. has his arm in this wierd sling so he can't move it.

but he views this as good luck.

two inches to the left he would have had a skull like a cracked watermelon.

My mate got busted with markers n caps in my bag all bcoz he had his name(not his tag) ritten on the front ov my bag' date=' talk about fukin dog coppers then they wanted to take him to caught coz they saw one ov his tags (not a peice) that hje had in my diary, fukin cunts[/quote']

a diary. how cute.

why would he write his name all over your bag? 2nd of all why does he have caps and no cans. 3rd of all why do you have a diary?

why would he write his name all over your bag? 2nd of all why does he have caps and no cans. 3rd of all why do you have a diary?

ok i accsedently sed my bag, it was his bag he has caps coz they were bloked n he forgot to throw em away and the diary was a skool diary!!!!