Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
famecrazy

I’m so fucking embarrassed to be me.

I saw the bus i needed to catch yesterday turn the corner, so I had to run about 200 meters to the next stop, as it over took me i ran beside it and tapped the drivers window so he knew to slow down at the next stop. Everyone on the bus looked out the window and saw me tap the bus.

However he didn't stop ( i guess he forgot) so I began to swear really loudly until he did stop, when i got on i first tripped over the stairs onto my face and then realized i must have dropped my wallet on the run to the bus.

The point to this story is to let you all know im a clumsy moron with a little below average size wiener.

fuckk. thats harsh shit bro. i hate running for the bus, that shit sucks

Guest Ginger Bread Man

mexicano por typo

had the same happen to me, just when i started swearing the driver gave me the finger so i booted the door, then i got left in the rain for an hour, but i didnt lose my wallet :D

I would have laughed at you.

I always laugh at people who get denied by buses at traffic lights, sometimes they let them on, sometimes they just ignore them.

Its funny as fuck seeing people run for the bus when it icey outside then when the bus stops they try stopping but only end up slipping and their groceries go everywhere.

yea, cuz laughing at someones misfortune is hilariousssssssss.:rolleyes:

Guest Ginger Bread Man

gliko makes a good point. if stuff like this never happened how would we end up with spider man?

yea' date=' cuz laughing at someones misfortune is hilariousssssssss.:rolleyes:[/quote']

welcome to real life.

I saw the bus i needed to catch yesterday turn the corner, so I had to run about 200 meters to the next stop, as it over took me i ran beside it and tapped the drivers window so he knew to slow down at the next stop. Everyone on the bus looked out the window and saw me tap the bus.

However he didn't stop ( i guess he forgot) so I began to swear really loudly until he did stop, when i got on i first tripped over the stairs onto my face and then realized i must have dropped my wallet on the run to the bus.

The point to this story is to let you all know im a clumsy moron with a little below average size wiener.

good job on being a faggit. Loser.

yeah, I always have to do the 200 meter dash for the train every morning.

I be panting like a mutha fucka when i get on.

You dont do either of the two. faggit

dude its ok at least your better off than this guy:

565256600_l.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now