Am i ready?

HIRO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

too early paint your first 50 pieces with the worst paint you can find and then maybe start putting in some nice paint here and there but eevn if you never move up to beltons etc you'll still be able to paint well. expensive doesn't mean better!

Hey i been tagging for 8 months and i been using krylon and rustos and my graff has improved is it time to move to Montana and Belton?:confused:
Yo! It's up to you homie to change the paint. If you feel like you wanna change your paint brand then do your thing. If you are crushing with your current brand, then stick wit that paint. I'ts up to you homie. I will say however, not all the paints adhere or give you the same performance. Some brands have more water and less pigments (like $1 paint, or Walmart color). So just keep that in mind. If you are destroying shit with bullshit paint, than going to higher quality paint will only make your shit that much more gangsta. Follow your gut. .............Sick Wit Artistic Talent...............

:clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: