Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HIRO

Am i ready?

Hey i been tagging for 8 months and i been using krylon and rustos and my graff has improved is it time to move to Montana and Belton?:confused:

We can't decide for when you move on, Its wether or not you have the case to spend on montanas and belton. Sure its nice to have big brand but dont knock small times, theyre pretty good too.

too early paint your first 50 pieces with the worst paint you can find and then maybe start putting in some nice paint here and there but eevn if you never move up to beltons etc you'll still be able to paint well. expensive doesn't mean better!

Hey i been tagging for 8 months and i been using krylon and rustos and my graff has improved is it time to move to Montana and Belton?:confused:
Yo! It's up to you homie to change the paint. If you feel like you wanna change your paint brand then do your thing. If you are crushing with your current brand, then stick wit that paint. I'ts up to you homie. I will say however, not all the paints adhere or give you the same performance. Some brands have more water and less pigments (like $1 paint, or Walmart color). So just keep that in mind. If you are destroying shit with bullshit paint, than going to higher quality paint will only make your shit that much more gangsta. Follow your gut. .............Sick Wit Artistic Talent...............

:clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2:

yes buy it all as much as u can

yes, you are ready to crates of montana and belton

Just use your parents credit card and you'll be fine

nah lil nugga u should stick to that krylon ans rusto that shit is good belton and montanna

is like for pieces and shit like but if u just like to do bombs and shit just stick to rusto and

krylon

stick to the shit stuff FULLSTOP, until someone comments on you. dont waste your money on anything that isnt worth it